[16]PSYCHO - OCT 7 2024

A/N: TW - dark character

Jungkook and Jimin have been boyfriends since college days. They were initially batchmates who later got paired into a project together and ever since then they became good friends. A few months into their friendship, Jungkook asked Jimin out and the tiny boy said yes and why not? Jungkook was extremely sweet, kind and caring, very protective of him. Jimin felt safe with the man.

Jungkook is an orphan and Jimin felt happy to be his family now. Jungkook made Jimin feel special, like the man was too lucky and thankful to have the tiny boy as his boyfriend. So now how can Jimin ever leave him.

**

The first year of their dating life was blissfully perfect. That was until Jimin's colleague was caught flirting with him by Jungkook.

Jungkook had come to pick up Jimin after his work shift. Jihyun was Jimin's new colleague, an intern under Jimin's guidance. Jihyun really liked Jimin's nature and wouldn't stop being clingy with his overall attitude and not really by physical touch- to anyone it looked liked a sibling relationship and to be frank that's all it was between them but to Jungkook it wasn't. That evening they had their first fight.

**

Ever since then, the couple often fought with Jungkook blowing things out of proportion even for the tiniest and silliest of matters. But whenever it seemed like Jimin was getting disappointed with the man, Jungkook would bring out his orphan card, the I have noone else card, the how much I love you card and Jimin believed it all and stayed for the man even if he wasn't happy in the relationship anymore.

**

Jimin has enough of Jungkook's possessive behavior when Jimin finds out that Jungkook had punched his colleague from work after the man had dropped Jimin off one evening. Jungkook gets angry when Jimin asks for a breakup. Jungkook was trying to reason with the boy

"All I'm asking for is for you to stop working. I am working for the both of us and have enough for our future kids too. You don't need to work. You can just stay at home and look after the house...trust me... all our issues will be solved if you just stay at home, baby. Noone else will get hurt...I promise... I already eliminated the rest who tried to take you from me .."

Jimin's eyes widened. His breath hitches at that.

"What do you mean eliminated?"

Jungkook's eyes were red "They need to be punished... all of them who look at you... they are all bad people Jimin... I'm trying to protect you... to keep you safe..." Jungkook looked crazy as he justified his actions.

Jimin felt numb.

"...let's... let's break up..."

Jungkook stilled for a moment before he spoke again

"What did you just say?!"

Jimin felt scared but he knew he had to get out of this relationship before it got too toxic

"...please... I can't do this anymore..."

"You promised!" Jungkook walks closer making Jimin walk backwards "You fcking promised not to leave me like my family did! You said you loved me! Is this your love?!"

"J-Jungkook..."

This is how Jungkook always manipulated Jimin

"You broke my trust!" Jungkook roars just because Jimin dared to ask him for a breakup "...I am never going to let you go!"

Jungkook says while dragging a reluctant Jimin along with him to their bedroom that they had shared together for a few months now.

Jimin's eyes widened in horror but his screams fell to deaf ears as the man tied him up to their bedpost.