eleven|close as strangers

"fuck you calum" luke said as he walked out the room looking straight for calum until he caught his eye and walked straight up for him, thank god flora was fast enough and jumped infront of him, and there she was. lying in calums position, punched down on the floor infront of lukes own eyes. "shit calum look what you made me do" he still argues and calums is standing plain shocked at what just happened,along with the other two.

"both of you are in the wrong right now, but can we please get like a doctor or something?" michael stands up from the seat along with ashton. luke turns his head back to michael and looks to flora then calum and breaks down next to her. his cries louder than anything when he feels a hand on his shoulder and looks to see ashton crouching down.

"I've fucked up" luke wipes away his tears looking back at flora and he pulls the hair behind her ear and kisses her soft, pale cheek. "dude, we know" calum chuckles and luke gives him a death glare.

Ashton slowly rises up "and for you," he points at calum "you've fucked up also" calum sighs looking down at flora "i know I'm sorry" he says rising his head back to ashton and he raises his eyebrows "you shouldn't be apologising to me" once again, ashton points, but to luke and flora who are both lying on the ground. "luke, I'm honestly really sorry-" and with that luke just smiles "I get it, I know why" he says sheepishly. calum nods and sits next to the other two.

"I love you" luke says as they take flora to a doctor in the place, it's not very nice. a mental institutions "doctor" room. not that nice at all. they sit outside waiting for the doctor to come back "she's fine and awake," the women says walking out "you can go see her but luke-" lukes eyes look at her in disapproval "what?" he spits and she tenses up "I need to talk to you" she slightly smiles and he shakes his head and the guys shrug and go see flora "fine." he gives in and follow the lady to an office along the hall.

"sit" she points to a seat and he stands. she gives him a confused look and just sighs "okay luke, lucas Robert-" "you fucking know my name, now hurry up" he says running hands through his hair making it stand for a couple seconds. she looks up and rolls her eyes and he does so back "your mum-" he cuts her of once again "I don't speak to my mum sorry what?" he asks walking out and slamming the door and walking back to where flora was and entering the room to see her laughing with the boys. he stands at the doorway lookin at her and giving a slight smile until she looks at him and her face goes blank and then she looks behind him and gives a big grin and nods.

luke turns around slowly, confused on his heels to be face to face with his mum.

"mum?" he asks smiling "luke!" she says hugging him. "mum!" he cries out, hes so much taller than her it's crazy. "what are you doing here?" he asks letting go but keeping his hands on her shoulders. "I wanted to say, I saw you at the show. I'm very proud of you but you know who's prouder?" she asks and luke raises her eyebrows "flora" with that he runs over to flora and hugs her and she grins "I'm sorry!" she let's go and looks at him and gets up. "I'm sorry i never told you, I'm sorry it happened, I'm sorr-" he doesn't let her say sorry one more time and slams his lips against hers and she kisses back. "I fucking love you now shut the fuck up" he says before kissing her once more.
//
luke, after just a phew days, as liz approved for him to get out (y'all be saying liz wouldn't approve lucasxD) he gets to go home.

"it's friday" flora says as they sit in lukes bed lookin out at the snowy land. "and I'm taking you no where.. till tonight" he smiles pecking her lips "no point in asking where cause it's always a surprise as you say" she laughs and he nods getting out of bed an looking in the closet "Christmas is in a phew days, ive got your presents" he smiles at her while picking out an outfit. "mmmm same," she grins kicking one of them under the bed so he doesn't see it. she walks to her wardrobe.

oh did I mention their living together now?

"but for today, do you wanna go to this small cafe I've been eyeing up?" luke asks flora as he comes out with an outfit and he hears her mumble something till she gets out "I would love to" she smiles and walks to the bathroom and takes a shower and changes into black tights, brown boots with tartan bits, and a navy cotton dress with long sleeves and slides her green coat on over it and leaves her hair down.

she walks into the living room to see luke waiting on the couch "cmon pal" she laughs and he looks up and nods taking her hand before kissing her and grabbing the keys and thy lock the door. "are they boys coming over for Christmas?" she would ask as thy left the apartment building and grade to lukes car. "yeah" he smiles as nods.

they made it to brooklyn ave where it's a long lane that goes up in a spiral, like what you would see on movies. they headed down until a bunch of screaming girls came over and Flora laughed and luke looked shocked.

floras pov

"oh my god luke fucking hemmings" one of the squealed and he smiled "well actually it's Robert but you can say fucking if you want" he shrugs and smirks and all the girls fangirl "oh my gosh your so cute when you swear!" then thy notice me "your flora! I love you flora! your a great singer!" one of the girls smile and I drop lukes hand and try notice "wait are you two.. dating!!" a girl asks her eyes lightening up and we nod "that's so fucking cute" she claps her hands and I smile slightly, this is crazy.

we took pictures with the girls and left "that was cute"