Chapter 5

Madison POV:

I woke up the a the sun light breaming right in my face. I then look over and see Demi cuddle next to Nick.

NEMI!!

I roll to the other side and grab my phone. Shoot today we had that Broadway Show. If/Then and Wicked.

-*-

Once everyone was up Demi's face and Nick face was red.

"This can stay between us right?" Nick asked and Demi nodded.

"Cmon you guys are perfect for each other!! You should go on a date!! Demi you should invite him to the Broadway shows" I squealed

"Maddie  were both dating somebody."Demi said ruining it.

"Honestly Olivia and I broke up she got jealous for every little thing" Nick said

"But I'm with Wilmer I can't just break up with him like that, I hope you understand" Demi said and Nick nodded and I rolled my eyes.

"Ok fine but us 3 should still go to the Broadway show together it will still be fun! And I'll be in the middle" I said and they nodded.

*Few days back home*

Everything has been going fine recently. I learn to love myself all over again. I'm going on Demi for her world tour. I'm having fun. I couldn't love life any more then this right now. Life was just going perfect. 

A/N:

I know this story was probably bad but I just decided to end it then drag it on. So follow me @lovatic_chic on Twitter if you want for more updates. Sorry guys if you wanted me to continue.