Brotherly Secrets

Eren's POV
I had to show levi. Im kinda scared cuz my real parents abused it for money and now their millionaires but its actually my.money but they kicked me out. I was so fed up that i stopped talkimg to teach them a lesson but they adopted a new child and kicked me out but enough of the past its time to show levi.

"So um the secret i wanna tell you levi is that remember when i told you that my parents kicked me out well the reason is because they found out when i was three that i could sing and its was wanted by many people and soon i was singing on broadway and my parents got rich but used me and i stopped and now im gonna let you hear it because i love you and i trust you so hear goes.

Levi's POV
So Eren started giving me more details of his past and trust me the kid's the abused son of filthy millionaires but then he told me he can sing and im sitting her like u gotta be kidding me like nobody and i mean freaking nobody in my family's history is a singer and a good one at that and if ur worrying about my mom being a celebrity dont worry she's an actor and a principal ballerina ok well one pf the world's best dancers. So back to reality levi, oh i have a secret too. "Um ....Eren i can play the piano"

Eren POV
Well well look at this well we both have secrets. "So levi wanna do a song together to see how good we are". "Sure Eren um.. can we do let it go by demi lovato" asked levi. Now 1..2..3

Levi's POV
Omg i cant believe my ears , Eren he's amazing and well he said im a grand piano master but duh i am. I walked out to him and kissed him and the cheek, he was a blushing mess ha im gonna call him tomato face. " Eren we should go up for dinner and practice the dances for debut ok and i wont tell anyone bout your secret if you wont say mine deal". " ok big brother" said eren.

Few hours later
Third person POV
Levi and Eren was now getting ready for bed when Eren said " I love you big brother always protect me till im older"
Levi was surprised but he didnt want any thing to happen to Eren for he was the reason he was so happy if not he would be grumpy and selfish then levi did something he never thought he would say so passionately " I love you too Eren never leave me and I'll always protect you for you are my little brother and always will be"

They both now dozed off im each other's arms.