Debut Brothers!

Note: This is now 5 yrs after and eren is 10 and levi is 12. They are gonna debut at an early age.

Levi's POV
Today was the day me and eren were gonna debut as models for agencies has been hunting our looks down and eren wanted to so it. The agents says that we are a perfect match for im the serious one and eren is the cute hyper one and i agree but i can never be angry with him for is smile gets me every time. So we decided why not and look at me grumpy and eren is pissed off cuz both of us didn't get a lot of sleep but eren told me that its gonna be ok.

Eren's POV
Omg like levi is so pissed right now and so am i seriously we had to wake up at 4 am and i mean 4 goddamn am just to board a private jet to the agency with our parents since we're so young and heres the thing we're gonna be working all day well half is for modelling and half is for dancing and this is all for our debut as stars since we come from a family of stars. Well me and levi are here sleeping on the jet cuz we're not used to this waking up so early.

Levi's POV
Well now we're here and eren was a nervous wreck i mean he was shaking all over and i knew this was my cue. I went over to him and whispered" hey eren wanna know something " . Eren said "yeah whats up bro". "I love you eren lets do good together". Eren started blushing and said "yh lets" he then pecked levi and the cheek and it was now levi's time to blush.

At the agency
We walked inside with guards and met a man with freaking huge eyebrows and a lady with a psychotic smile and i was freaked out but then we moved on to work.
When we walk to the changing room and got looks from what i assume different models but i shrugged them off. We changed and i looked over to eren and he gave me what i thought was one of the most beautiful ones ever.

Now we were infront of the camera giving various poses and i didnt smile one bit but eren he was a ball of smiles and everyone was looking at us in awe i mean yh we were amazing its was like we were gleaming and by time it was over aome were saying we were unnatural and ask who were our parents and when we said Carla and Grisha Ackerman some fainted and were bombarding us with questions and thats were guards come in what can u say gotta love rich parents but now we were going to our dance class. We said goodbye and went.

At the studio
Eren's POV
At the studio the kids there were surprised to see and the girls like just the girls were all over us but we ignored and we started dancing.

First dance we learned was Koshitantan and i was lead .

Second dance was Lupin and levi was lead.

Third dance was Te Amo and we had to take off our shirts and there goes the girls again and i was sag i never knew levi was so well built and i kinda felt jealous but i had six packs too but it wasnt as buff as his but the girls were screaming there heads off and i think im partially deaf cuz i couldn't hear the music.

Soon it was time to go home and i said to levi " levi i have a secret i want to show u when we go home".

Levi's POV
When eren told me he wanted to show me something i was like hell no but he had a guilty expression on his face that i just couldn't bring myselfto argue with him then i said " eren i have one too"