New Home New Beginning

Eren's POV
I was at the centre one minute and now im going away with this family and for all i know they look rich bit looks can be deceiving. Few minutes later i was told that my last name was Ackerman and trust me i was kinda scared for the boy that looked at me was intimidating but i get that he's lonely and those eyes jesus those eyes were silver that was like the moon reflecting off crystal water and sorry tocsay i felt so safe in his arms.

Few hours later
We were going outside but the lady i assume is my mother now said she had to go shopping for me well i have to admit i needed it but i was determined not to show my voice for.im afraid they might want to abuse it so i took a notepad and a pencil and was determined to communicate that way.

Levi's POV
We were going home when mom had to shop for Eren and i decided to give him a bath when we got home because you don't know where the brat has being and i needed one too cuz i touched him. When we were at the car i looked at the kid and his eyes and gotta hand it to him anybody would be amazed if a limousine came to pick them up.

At the mansion
"Eren!"called levi."Yes" eren wrote down. "You need a bath so come on"said levi. "Ok"said eren.

Few hours later in the tub
Levi's POV
So eren why do u talk through a notepad?asked levib Eren did not reply only gave a questioning look." Hey dont look at me like that u shitty brat im asking the questions here"said levi. Then as a surprise eren spoke and levi was shocked. "I keep my voice hidden cuz when i was younger my real parents used it and abuse it for money and then when i stopped talking they through me out" said eren and by time he was done explaining he was a crying mess. I stood there helpless for the kid until i subconsciously pulled him in my arms and to my surprise he stopped arms and wrapped his arms around my neck and nuzzled in the crook of my collar and i whispered " im sorry eren and i promise I'll be the best brother you can have i promise". And with the two brothers holding on to each other they soon find out its time to show themselves to the public and show how close they are.