Brother to the rescue!! (part 1)

Eren's POV
"Thank you Levi for saving me but if i stay I'll only cause trouble, people want my voice for selfishness and money that means im always a target." He looked at Levi and was frightened for he had never seen a look so full of ignorance and anger on his brother's face. " Why...why the hell did you do always?". Eren looked at Levi and was in tears. "Why do you always have to be apart from me?!". Eren was feeling guilt and was now on the floor in a crying mess while Levi towered over him in a sign of disgust then turned and walked away leaving a broken, fragile Eren.

Flashback¬_¬
Levi's POV
Eren is acting distant towards me and i wonder why hmm....wait there was this guy in the morning that said he came for Eren and trust me Eren knew who it was i he wouldn't tell me but he's afraid of him. I'll probably go check up on him. I walked to Eren's room only to see him being taken by some whatnot futuristic ninja. I yelled at the top of my lungs" Eren!!" but he was already gone.

Eren's POV
I was packing up my toys and i knew i felt a strange presence but i ignored it, wromg choice.
Eh? Ugh my head wait what the... is this a stage and what is going on but i heard the announcer call my name and the curtains opened to me. There were murmurs amongst the crowd saying isnt that the ackerman's son so ehat is he doing here and i would like to find out too and that was when i caught of my father mouthing " sing or levi dies" with a evil smile. I knew then and there was no turning back i would now have to become a pop star of the age of ten!. I took a deep breath and started to sing pretty hurts by beyonce and the crowd was just appalled by my voice amd then i spotted Levi and he was pissed. I watched as he came onto the stage and took up microphone. I gulped as i watched him telling the crowd that this voice of.mine was mine and will not pursue a career until i was twelve and instead told them that this was our debut as dancers and models. The crowd cheered as Levi and I went backstage to change aimce we now had to dance which i had no problem with but i shrugged as looked at Levi and ask " how did u find me and now we have to perform omg talk about a normal lifestyle as a kid!". Levi looked at me with brows furrowed and said " i have my sources and wake the hell up ur in the Ackerman family of billionaires you have to drag ur own weight and yh u can't live like a normal kid because we already ha e careers are you forgetting the modelling shoot and skyrocketing profits of it and a wowing paycheck, open ur goddamn eyes Eren this is the real world beautiful yet cruel. Eren was taken back by the words and instead stayed quiet and dressed. They were wearing black boots and blue pants tucked inside the shoe with a general's shirt with badges and a police man hat thing only it was black since they were dancing to lupin first.

Upon the stage
Levi's POV
We walked back to the stage and got.ready for the song and there it was. In my perspective we danced our hearts out but Eren was amazing he was a natural born dancer but of course i was better.

Eren's POV
Yh i was feeling themusic but mind was just wondering to what Levi said. Eventually dad got dealt with and we were back home and that was how it all triggered toe being left in a state of disgust crying helplessly as the house maids tried to calm me down but i needed Levi but he walked away Eren looking at you like some trash well it doesn't matter anymore..i don't care anymore they can use me and earn money but i dont care.....

I WANT TO DIE!!