Chapter 65. Long day

—

Kirishima had woken up before you. You were still in the position you'd fell asleep in, just closer.

Currently he was just staring at your sleeping form, analysing your breathing patterns and any moving in your sleep from your dreams.

He didn't want to move and end up waking you up, besides he quite enjoyed the situation he was stuck in.

He smiled to himself.

It was some time between 30 mins to an hour until you woke up, yet it were still early since his school alarm hadn't gone off yet.

Slowly adjusting your eyes to the unfamiliar surroundings, not that you'd never been in his dorm before, but you of course weren't used to waking up there, in his arms. Yet you still hadn't moved away from him because you were ..comfortable.

"Hey there sleeping beauty." He spoke quietly and chuckled,

"Hey." You whispered looking up at him. "What time is it?"

"Uhhhh, I'm not sure. Seems pretty early though." He softly replied.

You grinned, "so how did we end up here?"

He blushed instantly and brought the arm around you up to scratch his head, yet kept the arm your head rested on in place.

"U-uh well I figured it wouldn't be very manly to let you fall asleep on your floor, so I carried you to my dorm. And you kind of just cuddled up to me."

You giggled as you mumbled "oh my god." And hid your face in his arm, he then laughed back and lazily rested his arm around you again.

He was fighting the urge to kiss you so bad.

"Hey do you wanna for a run with me?" He blurted out, trying to avert his mind from you.

You lifted your head off his arm and propped yourself up on your elbows, he already missed you.

"You know what, sure?" You chuckled and shrugged.

"Great." He got up to change, and you waited for him in his bed, and once he was done you'd go to your dorm, where everyone were probably still asleep.

When he were changing, all he could think about was if he actually took the chance. Would it have been so bad if he did? He didn't know any of your confusing boy situation. He'd wanted you since the moment you met. But he knew he wasn't the only one. But hey you weren't in any other boys bed? He hoped at least.

Meanwhile you were looking for your phone. You came to the realisation that you'd left it in your dorm and you'd forgot to call aunt nem the night before after saying you would, so you decided you ask her if she wanted to go out together after school when you get your phone.

He was wearing grey joggers and a black compression shirt. He also had a headband to keep the hair out of his face.

You didn't even know what to say, the way he just looked so good had you speechless.. so you jumped up and led him back to your room.