Chapter 3

It was Saturday morning and it was my baby girls birthday. She was two! My only daughter was now two. My heart sank at the feeling of her getting another year older. Imagine when she's fourteen going off to high school. I feared for that moment.

"Darcy! Love? Wake up! It's your birthday baby! Get up"

It was about twelve am. We had about four hours to get the flat ready before everyone would be here. I feed Darcy as Harry took a shower. My baby girls was two now. I remember when she was just born. So small and sweet. Now she had her dads killer charm. That's what I was scared of most.

"Morning sunshine! Happy birthday baby girl"

"Hi datty! And I tewo!"

"Yes baby I know, your growing up to fast!"

"Harry, I'm going to get in the shower, once Darcy's done can you please have her clean her room and you can start the decorations if you don't mind!"

I kiss both my daughter and boyfriend then marched up stairs to get in the shower. I put on a white pair of skinny jeans and a pink shirt with my pink vanz. I went to Darcy's room to see her putting her barbies away as she sang her daddy's song

"Girrrrrl! You and I are gonna make memories! Cause we live why we young! Wanna live wanna live wanna live why we young!"

"My gosh! My princess is gonna be a superstar like her daddy isn't she?"

"Yeah mommy like datty!"

"Ready to go shower baby girl?" I smiled at the fact that she was just like harry. She had his confidence. Witch I don't have. In every way she was like her dad.

"Yeah mommy, can I take my Barbie mommy?" I nodded as we walked to the bathroom and I took my Darcy a bath.

I put her pink dress on her. With some sparkly white flats harry bought her. I didn't have to do much with her hair but put a bow in it. The curls made it look even cuter.

I walked Darcy down stairs to see how Harry was doing. It looked great! Who know he was a decorator to?

"Wow! It's pretty datty!" Darcy said as she clapped her hands and smiled.

"You like it love?"

"Yeah! Datty it's pretty!"

I was impressed with the decorations. The door bell rang and I opened it to see Harry's mom Ana and sister Gemma. With two big gifts bags that where bright pink.

"Hello love? Where's the birthday girl?" Ana hugged me and kissed my cheek before Gemma soon did after Ana.

"Sofie! Come here love!" I called out as we waited down stairs for her

"Grantmaa! Gemma!" Darcy screamed from the top of the stairs and she tried to rush down!

"Darc, slow down! Your gonna fall!" Harry told her as she walked down the stairs.

"Oh... Stop harry! She missed her grandma! Hu? Darcy?" Ana told Harry as she hugged Darcy.

We sat and talked between finishing the decorations. We finished before everyone els got there. We ate then opened gifts. Darcy got dress up clothes and shoes. Barbies and dolls. Clothes and shoes. Then lastly Harry pulled out his gift. It was in a little whit box with a whit bow on the top. She opened it and her eyes lit up.

" woooow! Loot mommy! Loot! Like Dattys. It was a paper airplane neck less like Harry's just a not smaller.

"It's so pretty love, wanna put it on?"

"Yeah! Yeah mommy!" I put the neck less on her and she loved it.

Soon after we ate cake and Darcy ended up falling asleep in Zayn's arms. He took her up to her room and soon after everybody left. Me and Harry cleaned up a bit before we went to bed