Chapter 11

(Later that night)

"Darcy hurry come here so we can get dressed. Daddy's gonna take you some where!"

"We're mommy to disneyland!?!?

"Ummm, I don't know but it's close."

"Well where are we going?"

"You gatta ask daddy baby girl"

"Datty! Datttttty!?"

"Yeah love what is is?"

"Where we going?"

"You and mommy are going to see me and uncle Naill, Zayn, Liam and Louis go sing to a lot of people."

"Wooow! Is it at disneyland?"

"No baby but, since when do you want to go to Disneyland so badly?"

"I seen a little movie at Disneyland!"

"No Darc you seen a add on tv about Disneyland."

"Noo. Mommy I seen a movie"

"Ok if you say so Darcy."

"We'll maybe for your fourth birthday mommy and daddy will take you"

"Yayyy! Tomorrow datty?"

"No next year for your birthday"

We finished getting ready then went to see the boys at their sound cheek. There were some fans asking questions.

Fan: "Harry is it true your going to have another baby?"

Harry: "we'll I'm not not having another baby if that answers your question? Haha"

Fan : "is it true Darcy's here tonight?"

Harry: "yeah she's here to see her daddy sing her all her favorite songs"

Fans: "aweeeee!"

Fan: "can she come out on stage?"

Harry: "if she wants to, Darc? Come here baby girl"

I put Darcy down and she ran to Harry, he lifted her up and let her hold the microphone.

Fan: "hi Darcy? I like your shirt!"

Referring to a white shirt I helped Darcy make, that said in the back "baby styles" with a heart and the front saying "I love my daddy! One direction"

Harry: "what do you say Darcy?"

Darcy: "tank you, I like your shirt tewo!"

Fans: "aweee"

Niall had his guitar out...

"Datty can uncle Niall sing a song?"

"How bout you sing a song Darcy?"

Niall started to play what makes you beautiful.

"Baby you light up the world, like no body els. And you comb your hair like no body els. And you smile at the ground cause you no know your beautiful, oh oh, cause you know your beautiful"

Fans&theboys: "yayyyy! Whoaaa!"

Darcy didn't know the all of the worlds but she knew somewhat of the song.

Me and Darcy sat backstage with El and Dani. Darcy sang along to each song. Darcy started falling asleep close to the end of the show. The boys finished off the show and Niall watched Darcy so me and Harry could go out.

"We should be back soon Niall. If she gets up she will most likely be hungry."

"Ok, don't worry about it mate, just go have fun"

"Ok thanks Niall, see you in a bit."

We went out to eat and walked around for a bit.

"How everything at home been babe?"

"It's been good, I've just been tired. You don't even know babe, Darcy talks so much now, I'm just like Darcy quite"

"Aha... Yeah I see that. She telling me about everything while you where in the shower."

"Yes... Baby she talks about everything, she talks about you a lot too. She just like daddy's gonna come home and were gonna have a new baby. I miss daddy. Daddy's with uncle Niall"

"Hahah... She's so cute! How have you been love? Are you ok not under a lot of stress?"

"I've been ok, El and Dani have been helping like crazy! But I've just been tired! That's all"

"I'm sorry, I wish I could help and be there with you."

"It's ok babe, I know you have to work it's not a big deal."

"Yes, it is babe. I should be there helping you. Watching your stomach grow and feeling the baby kick."

"Ohh... I know how to get her to kick!"

"Really how? I wanna feel"

"Ok, we'll Darcy always sings like you told her and you can feel it."

"Haha! So I sing to her and she will kick?"

"Yeah that's what Darcy does but Darcy sings What makes you beautiful!"

We say down on a bench at a park near the hotel. Had harry started to sing as his had rested on my stomach.

"Baby, you light up my world like no body els the way that you flip your hair gets me ove--- woooow!"

"Ahaa.. You see I told you!"

"That's so amazing!"

"I know, Darcy sings to our little Caitlynn every night before we go to bed, it's so cute!"

"I wish I was there to see that!"

"Soon you will be babe, but my gosh I was so scared that Darcy would be like mommy and daddy don't love me,but she's doing really good. We went to the store and she picked out so many outfits for her. She picked a little dress that says daddy's girl it was so cute."

"Ahhhh! You guys should just come on tour with me so I don't miss all this stuff! When I left you had no stomach and now you stomach is almost as big as when you had Darcy."

"I know! I don't fit in to almost all my clothes it's so annoying babe! I'm just like uhggg!"

"You still look as beautiful as ever! Pregnant or not, but soon ill be home a month and a week left."

"I know, only about two and a half months until little Caitlynn Elisa styles comes!"

"I know babe, and I love that name! You always come up with the best names!"

"Babe, we both came up with it!"

We walked back to the hotel and went to get Darcy from Niall. They where both a sleep when we got there so harry texted Harry saying we would get her in the morning.