Chapter 4

I ran to the bathroom and threw up. I didn't feel good at all. I was there for about ten minuets before Harry knocked on the door to see if I was ok. I wasn't sure that I was though after awhile it passes and I was fine.

"What happened love? Are you ok?"

"Yes I'm fine now, I think I just ate to much last night. That's all."

"Darcy is still asleep. If you wanna lay down for a bit I need to go to the studio for a bit. K Ill be home later. Love you"

I laid down only to get up to go throw up again. I wasn't feeling good so I called El and Dani. The came over to help watch Darcy. They got here as Darcy woke up.

"Hey love, are you ok?" El asked as I handed Darcy to her and ran to the bathroom.

"Mommy's sick, throwing up! It nasty!" I heard Darcy tell the girls and it made me laugh

"Yes I'm ok, at moments anyway!"

"I guess our last Friday shopping day isn't gonna happen today"

"Wait! What's today?"

"The 29th, why?"

"Shit!!"

"Ohh... Mommy said a bat words!"

The girls followed me to my room as I looked at the calendar in confusion. I was three days late. My period! I haven got it.

"Maybe? Your just late, I have those moments sometimes."

"I can't be dani! I'm never late!" My head started to spin as I though of the night Liam had Darcy. Me and Harry did it. It couldn't be. It was only once.

"Guys I need to go to the drug store!"

The girls coughs on to what I was saying and El followed behind as Dani stayed with Darcy. Once I got home I went to the bathroom. I tried all five test and waited ten minutes between throwing up and walking back and fourth.

"What are you gonna do if you are pregnant?"

"I don't know!"

"How are you going to tell Harry?"

"I don't know!"

I was in shock. How could this happen. We were doing so good with Darcy. We are happy. We didn't need this. We aren't ready. At least I don't think we are! How am I going to tell Harry!

"It's been ten minutes love? Do you want us to cheek?"

"No... Ill do it!"

I walked in to the bathroom and looked at all five test. Positive. Positive. Positive. Positive. Positive. All where positive! This could not be happening! I walked out and by the look on my face the girls could tell what I seen on the test and it wasn't what I wanted to see.

"Love? Harry will be home in a bit ill take Darcy to mine and Louis' flat. K? Talk to Harry!"

I gave Darcy a kiss and hug after packing her bag an putting some barbies in a purse for her.

"Mommy? Don't crwy. I love you mommy! Ok?" I smiled at the fact that she had a understanding I wasn't ok and tried to fix it like Harry would.

"I love you to baby. Ill see you tomorrow baby"

Harry got home about ten minutes after Darcy left with El. I wasn't sure how to tell him, but he knew something wasn't right the moment he walked in and seen me sitting there.

"Where's Darcy? And is everything ok?"

"She's at Louis' and Els for the night.. Harry we need to talk!"

"Wait babe! I have to tell you something in four months were going on tour. I know it will be hard with Darcy, but I want you to go!"

"Harry, I don't know if I will be able to..."

"What do you mean? What's going on? Why are you upset I though you would be happy!"

"Babe, I am but I need to tell you something.."

"Is it Darcy? Is she ok?"

"She's fine, but Harry I'm pregnant. I took five pregnancy test today and they all came out positive."

"Your pregnant, as in you have a little forming baby?"

"Um, I don't know any other meaning to pregnant so yeah.."

We sat there holding each other for about twenty minutes before I spoke.

"Harry, I love you I really do! And just like with Darcy we will get through this baby! We will lean to love it like we did our baby girl!"

"I know we will love, just I can't leave you while your five month pregnant. Ill be gone for three months. You will be ready to pop when I come back!"

"Babe, stop as long as we are there for each other we can get through it. Just as long as your here when I'm have this baby I don't care. Ok?! So are we gonna get through this together?"

"Babe there's no other way I would want to deal with this then you by my side, it's just when you were pregnant the first time I was yelled at for everything, can you not yell so much this time?"

At that moment I had no doubt in my mind that harry was my true love! He made everything better. I knew this wouldn't be easy but we would get through it. We made a appointment then next day to see the doctor the next day. We went to get Darcy and brought her home to tell her about her new unborn baby brother or sister.

"Baby girl, come to mine and daddy's room, we need to talk to you."

She walked in with tears in her eyes

"Babe? What's wrong don't cry!"

"Datty I didn't mean to drop max, I try to put a bow in his ear like mommy! I sorry!"

"Awe! Darcy it's ok! I know.. But that's not why we called you love."

"Why you call me mommy?"

"We'll Darc, mommy and daddy are gonna have a new baby. Your gonna have a baby brother or sister!"

"Where is it? I wanna see! We can play dress up with bows and lipstick!"

"Princess, it's in mommy's tummy!"

Harry pointed to my stomach and rubbed around it.

"In mommy's tummy! She ate it? Why?"

"Aha... No baby she didn't eat it that's where baby's grow. Soon mommy's Tummy gonna be big and round and you can talk to her tummy and rub it. I did that to her tummy when you where in her tummy"

"I talk to my tummy to?" Darcy lifted up her shirt to show her stomach and pointed to it.

"One day baby you will, but not for a long time. Until your like 50 years old!" He picked her up and pretended to eat her stomach