Meeting The Campus King

The dorm room is everything I imagined! But no roommate? You'd think I'd have a roommate here, there is so many people but not one is my roommate? I unpack all of my things and get my side of the room just how I like it. Until I hear a knock at the door.

I open the door to see this 6'4 brown hair, green eyed man standing in front of me. The most handsome guy I've ever laid my eyes on. He towers over me, and he smells like a Hollister store.

"This is room C115, right?" He says in the deepest, raspy voice.

"Yes?" As I point to the number on the door and look confused.

"No. Fucking. Way. I got stuck with the fat girl?" He snarled.

"Excuse me, but you've got another thing coming if you think you can just throw out rude ass names to someone you don't even know!" I yelled, I wanted to cry so hard but I'm trying to overcome it. I knew this would happen anyway.

Him and his friends all barge in the room and push me to the floor. For a second it really looked like he cared and wanted to help but he turned back to his buddies instead.

"You got a room with a chick this year Dallas? Shit, that doesn't ever happen unless they want it to!" Says one of his friends.

"I'm not happy about it, have you seen the broad? Geez, could've put me with anyone BUT her then I'd be glad" Dallas said while laughing with them.

"And I'd rather choke on all the food I've ever consumed day in and day out than be in a room with a with some bias prick." I snapped.

"Ohhhh shit Dallas you got yourself a firecracker!" His friends chimed in.

Dallas rolled his eyes and started unpacking his things. His friends left and now it was just us. How could they put me with him?!? I thought it would be a girl only dorm and of course I'm WRONG!

He is really hot though, I have to admit. As I'm laying in my bed it's around 10pm. Everything's dark but there is a light that hits his side of the room perfectly. He gets out the shower and comes in with just a towel. I try to keep my focus on my phone, but god I can't help but look at the water running down his abs to his V-line. I look up his whole body to find his eyes meeting mine. I hurry up and look back at my phone.

"We're you just checking me out chubby?" He laughed. "Go ahead take it all in, you'll never get to see this up close again from anyone."

"I'm sorry, I seriously didn't mean to look. I didn't see anything I swear."

He looked at me curious "You want to see something? I'll show you." He said with a grin.

"No no no, I'm okay!! I didn't see anything nor do I want to see anything!"

He laughed "You've never seen one have you chubby? Hahah little miss chubby is a virgin!"

"Dallas shut the fuck up and leave me alone. We literally met today and you're the worst person I've known in my 22 years of life" I said angrily.

"So you are a virgin. Sparked a nerve did i?" He grinned. "You coming to the open house party, chubby?"

"You know calling someone chubby isn't the way to get them to respond, I do have a name you know. And no I'm not." I said.

"Oh sorry chubby, never caught the name. What is it?" He said.

"It's Renn, and call me chubby again and I'll strangle you with your jock strap while you're sleeping." I snarled.

"Woah okay, easy killer. Okay Renn, well the boys are having an open house party at VETA house in an hour. Gotta wear a short ass skirt or you can't get in the doors." He smiled, "You probably don't have anything like that with your body and all"

"Wouldn't you like to know? Maybe I do, maybe I don't. Guess you'll never find out." I smiled.

"Well, we're all gonna be there. If you wanna come make sure you look hot." He said as he backed out of the dorm.

First night of the year and it's AWFUL!! Maybe I should go to this party to show him up and make him see that I'm not just fat! I can be sexy too! You know what, I will! I'll make him eat his words and surprise him. I have the cutest white lace mini skirt and my white crop top to match that I bought specifically for college. The skirts tight and shows the bottom of my ass cheeks.

I got ready and heading to the VETA house.....