Chapter Two

Mr Damon get ready to get my Little Cousin,But Mr Mark it a week time right?

Mr Damon get ready to get my Little Cousin,But Mr Mark it a week time right? ..

Don't question my authority do has i say yes boss. Guys get the car ready!

Hmmm Gracie once she arrived you be charged of her okay..

Am quite sure she will be troublesome surely she takes after my brother, Yes Mr Mark ...

Oh God I don't want to got my uncle hear my prayers, hey girl why are here alone Mrs flavour I don't want to by weekend to his place...

I understand i never imagined he his your uncle, know one thing our prayers are with you..give a tight hmm Now cheer up let go get the children..

Olivia are you leaving our i saw tear in her eyes my heart feels shattered , don't go Olivia i can't leave without you. Me too dear i love you...

Am not leaving you Okay ,i hear your Conversation with Mrs Flavour am sorry for interrupting you...

No am not angry at you okay come let go..

Olivia I saw some car outside very big cars In disbelief, Still wondering if hes has arrived early, despite him saying he would come on the weekend. Am hoping it's not true, feeling unsure and praying that the expected visit hasn't happened before the scheduled time.

Good morning,to you all i looking for Olivia Jonas we here to pick her up.

But it Suppose weekend her uncle to pick her up,well nobody can predict is decision.

No he is here we'll am ready for him I will not go bcoz am Olivia Jonas,As I stepped outside, I noticed a man getting out of his car, dressed in a terrifying yet undeniably striking black suit. His presence was intimidating-sharp blue eyes outlined perfectly, like a figure straight out of a gangster movie. Even his bodyguards looked menacing, adding to the uneasy atmosphere.

Suddenly, I heard his cold voice, "Olivia, get inside the car." My confidence shattered. I didn't want to go, but I gathered my courage and spoke. "Do you want me to shut down the orphanage?" he continued. "I also have the legal document to be your guardian."

I felt trapped. He didn't like to repeat himself, so I responded quickly, "Okay, but I have one condition." His eyes narrowed. "I don't let people give conditions. I make the calls."

"Fine, but I want Sophie to come with me. She's my little friend. I can't leave without her."

He let out a sigh, irritated. "Get her. Now I have two burdens to deal with."

I looked at him, confused. Why was he so insistent? Did I really want this? It felt like he was doing me a favor I never asked for.

As I went to find Sophie, my heart ached. "Sophie, why are you sad? I'm taking you with me."

"Really?" Her eyes lit up.

"Yes, dear. Let's go. We have each other, no matter what happens next."

I turned to Mrs. Flavour, the head of the orphanage, and said, "I'll miss you. I'll come back to check on you, I promise."

The children waved goodbye, and my heart sank as I tried to hold back my tears. Leaving them felt like leaving a piece of myself behind.

As we prepared to leave, the man handed Mrs. Flavour a check for five million dollars. "Here's support for the orphanage," he said, as if it were nothing.

"Thank you so much," Mrs. Flavour responded, though the weight of the situation hung in the air.

And with that, we left, stepping into a future I wasn't sure about but knowing that Sophie and I had each other.