Chapter Three

Olivia and Sophia arrived at the grand estate, a place that resembled a grey castle

Olivia and Sophia arrived at the grand estate, a place that resembled a grey castle. At the entrance stood lion statues, while a burly bodyguard watched over the front door, surrounded by CCTV cameras. The car park was filled with luxury vehicles: Lexus, Lamborghinis, and Benz cars—30 in total.

The backyard was adorned with beautiful flowers, and the inside was even more breathtaking, with modern facilities, butlers, and maids attending to every detail. The gallery displayed paintings of ancient Greek gods, adding to the mansion’s regal atmosphere.

"Hey, Olivia, this place is more beautiful than our home," Sophia marveled.

"No, Sophia,"I  responded, "our place is the best. It has warmth, unlike this."

were welcomed by Mrs. Gracie, who introduced herself as their caretaker.

After a brief exchange, they were led to their room, which was lavishly decorated. Though Olivia felt uneasy, Sophia was excited and ready to settle in.

"Take a shower and meet me at the dinner table," Mrs. Gracie instructed, and they complied.

At dinner, the table was set in true aristocratic style, laden with crabs, grilled fish, sausages, and pork cutlets. The atmosphere seemed perfect, but tension lurked beneath the surface.

"Olivia, your uncle is so rich and famous. You come from a wealthy family," Sophia remarked, awed by the grandeur.

"I'm just an ordinary girl,"  replied her. I wasn’t comfortable with my uncle’s controlling nature, which soon became clear when he laid down strict rules: Olivia you can't leave without permission, i will in  control where you will go, and you can' t do anything I didn’t approve of. Defying these rules meant punishment.

I was  so furious. "Take me back! I didn’t want to come here! Am I a prisoner?"

"I have no choice; I'm the only relative you have."

Filled with anger and heartbreak, stormed off, tears welling up in my eyes. felt trapped in a life i never wanted, yearning for the freedom and warmth had lost with my parents’ passing.

Olivia open the door it me Sophia oh my coming don't cry am here with you do you still remember our song

🎶My strong though it hard, nothing can stop me.🎶🎶I know what am made of..

🎶 Strong yes am no on can stop meeeeeeee.

felt a warmth as i heard the words, "Give me a tight hug, okay? You seem more mature, though you're still only seven." She laughed and replied, "Well, I take after you!" My heart lightened as a knock echoed at the door. "Knock, knock, open the door, Sophia!"

A maid  entered, her tone serious. "The boss said I should give the curriculum for your lessons."

"What lessons? What's he up to now?" I asked, with a frustration evident.

She raised an eyebrow, causing me to quickly change her tone. "You'll have private lessons at home to further your education... A lecture, yes."

"He's arriving tomorrow morning, after dinner," she continued.

I sighed. "I'm happy for you, Olivia. You’ll get to learn more."

"What type of man is he, really?" Iasked, my curiosity bubbling over. "He’s bad sometimes and good at others."

"Tell him I’m not grateful; he’s bad," I  grumbled.

"What?! You can’t say that!" She replied, shocked. "Are you scared of him?"

"Even politicians and celebrities fear him. He’s powerful," She admitted.

"Well, I’m not scared!"  declared to her.

"Then tell him yourself!" Sophia laughed.

As she turned to leave, Sophia burst out laughing. "What’s funny?" I asked.

"You’re something else!" Sophia teased.

"Come here, I’ll beat you for that!"  said, chasing her. We both collapsed on the bed, giggling.

"Don’t worry," i said, "I'll make sure my teacher tutors you, too."

"Get his permission or he’ll scold you," Sophia warned, before they both decided it was time for a nap.