#8 The Gang Catches You

Dally:
Dally and I were walking. He takes me into an ally. We start start making out and we hear someone's voice say "Looks like we interrupted something." We stopped and turned around to see that the gang was staring at us. They were smiling and laughing. I turn bright red and Dally just laughs. But when the gang leaves we continued.

Ponyboy:
Pony and I were in his room. We were laying down next to each other, I turned to him and gave him a kiss. Then, I started to play a joke with him. I got up and hid from him, he was looking for me and I popped up and scared him. He screamed. While I was laughing he grabbed me and put me on his bed. I was laying down when he got on top of me and started kissing my neck. "Aww look at the love birds." We heard Two-bit say. We looked up and saw that the whole gang was standing at the door. They were smiling. I hugged Pony and I hid in his chest while I was blushing. I looked up at Ponyboy and saw that he was blushing also

Johnny:
Johnny and I were at the lot. we were looking at the stars. Johnny grabbed my hand and he turned to me. We both leaned in for a kiss. While kissing it turned into a hot make out session. I felt Johnny's hand go up my shirt, I didn't mind so I just let him. Johnny took off my shirt. About 2 minutes later we heard "Well, well, well, look what we have here. Johnny and (Y/n)." We instantly stopped. I grabbed my shirt and looked up seeing the gang in laughter. I was glad it was the gang and not some Socs. I hid my chest from the guys and next thing I know it was that I was embarrassed. I looked at Johnny and noticed that he was red. Johnny saw that you were embarrassed so he told the guys if they can leave. They understood and they left. I put my shirt back on and we left to go get food.

Sodapop:
Soda and I were in the DX. Steve left us because he didnt want to see us be lovely dovley. Soda was closing up the Dx when I decided to hide from him in the garage which was still open. Soda ran in there and picked me up, he put me on the counter and started to kiss you. He was lifting my shirt up. We heard cheering. I turned around and saw the gang. Soda turned around and laughed. "We were going to invite you two the Dingo but as we can see, you guys are busy." Pony said. Then the gang started laughing. "We will meet you guys over there." Soda said. The Gang nodded and left. "They ruined the moment." I said to Soda. He chuckled and he finished closing up. We went to the Dingo and ate.

Two-bit:
Two-bit and I were at the drive in. We were in his car. Two-but and I were eating popcorn. We were watching one of those funny beach movies. I snuggled with Two-bit and I looked up at him and he looked down and kissed me. It turned out into a make out session. He pulled me on his lap and he had his hands on his butt. We didnt really care who saw bevause we were I. The very back where it was really dark. I heard tapping on the window of his car. "Hey can I join?" I heard Dally's voice. I turned around and saw that the whole gang was staring at us and laughing at Dally's comment. We started to laugh but then we told them to go away. I was pretty embarrassed. After they left we continued.

Darry:
Darry and I just cane hinge from dinner. We had a great time. When we got to his house nobody was home so we got alone time. He opened bottles of beer and we started to drink. We were on the couch. After a couple of beers, Darry got on top of me and he started to unbutton my shirt, I didn't mind so I let him. A few minutes later we heard someone clear their throat. I was scared and we both looked up.
We saw Sodapop and the gang. "Get a room!" They yelled at us. Sodapop and the rest of the gang. I hid my face with a pillow. Darry picked me up and took me to his room where we continued with the make out session. After that we got tired from dinner so we fell asleep.

Steve:
Steve and I went to the Dingo. We sat in the farthest booth. We ordered our food and drinks. When we were finished with the food we started to make out. Nobody noticed us. I felt like someone was watching us so I pulled away and turned around. What I turn around to is the gang smiling and laughing. I instantly turn red. "We want to eat not see you guys make out!" Two-bit said. Steve was laughing but I was bright red. "Go ahead keep the booth we are leaving anyways." We said. Before leaving I stuck my tongue out at Two-bit and he just laughed but then did the same thing. We went to the park laid down and then we went to his house, I changed to some warm clothes I have left there when I would sleep over and we watched a movie and before we knew it we fell asleep.