#15 What the Gang thinks of you

Dally:
Darry~ She's really great. She keeps Dally out of trouble. They are a like though. But she's my best friend.

Ponyboy~ She kind of scares me but other than that she treats me and Johnny like a kid brother. She helps me with homework.

Johnny~ She's just like Dal. She treats me the same way he does. She's an okay gal.

Sodapop~ Just like ol' Dal. We don't talk a lot though.

Two-bit~ She loves all my jokes and she likes Mickey also. If Dally didn't get her I would have got her myself.

Steve~ She's pretty

Dally~ She is the one!! I love her to death. She is amazing. She is the girl I really love. I'm glad I have her in my life.

Ponyboy:
Darry~ She is smart like Pony. I like the little one. Not like that. Well you know what I mean.

Johnny~ She's cool. She's my best friend. Just like a little sister.

Sodapop~ She's adorable. Hope her and Pony last.

Two-bit~ She is cool. She loves Mickey and cake. I hope Pony don't break her heart.

Dally~ She is too nice but she is a good girl for Pony.

Steve~ She is chill. She likes cake.

Ponyboy~ She is MINE! No one else can have her. All the guys can back up cause she is with me. She's beautiful and amazing! My princess.

Johnny:
Darry~ She is good. I talk to her and she loves Johnny.

Ponyboy~ She is my bestfriend. She is an amazing girlfriend to Johnny. She is a good person.

Two-Bit~ She is great she loves my jokes. She drinks every once in a while. She is just like a sister I wanted but never had.

Sodapop~ Johnny got himself a pretty one.

Steve~ She's kind of quiet. She's wild and outgoing when you get to know her though. She loves cake.

Dally~ She's chill. Johnny is happy with her. She better not hurt him.

Johnny~ She is the love of my life! I love her so much!! I never want to lose her! She is my angel. She sings to me when I'm sad. I love her a lot!!

Sodapop:
Darry~ I like her better than Sandy. She is really nice to the gang.

Ponyboy~ Better than Sandy!!! She's a sweetheart to me and Johnny.

Johnny~ She is a sweetheart to all of us. I like that.

Two-bit~ If Sodapop didn't get her I would have had her in my arms already.

Steve~ My best friend!! They better not break up! She is really cool and fun.

Dally~ She's a pretty broad.

Sodapop~ She is my world!! I love her a lot. I can't imagine my life with out her. I love (your full name)!!!

Two-bit:
Darry~ They are alike. They both love Mickey, Cake, and beer. She's nice to me.

Ponyboy~ She's just like Two-bit but pretty.

Johnny~ She looks out for me. Her and Two-bit make a great couple.

Sodapop~ She's beautiful.

Steve~ She love cake!! She digs okay.

Dally~ My best friend. Two-bit better not break her heart. She is pretty and fun. Get to know her and you will love her.

Two-bit~ She is always there for me and I love her. She loves mickey. Another me but a girl version. She's beautiful and I love her.

Darry:
Dally~ She keeps me out of trouble. She is really nice. I know I don't like nice but I will let it slide.

Ponyboy~ She is just like a older sister or a step mom. She helps me with school and she washes my clothes.

Johnny~ She takes care of me when my parents hit me. She let's me sleep over when I have it rough at home.

Sodapop~ She is a great girlfriend to Darry. Darry is really happy to be with her. I hope the last long.

Two-bit~ She bakes the best cake! She is a great girl. She is my best friend and I'm glad I have her as my best friend.

Steve~ Best Chocolate cake ever!! She cleans us up after a rumble. She loves Darry and Darry loves her. I hope they don't break up.

Darry~ I love her a lot. She helps the gang with problems. She keeps us organized. She helps Pony and Johnny the most. I love my little angel.

Steve:
Darry~ She has a wild boyfriend other than that she is really nice. She calms him down after he is done fighting with someone.

Ponyboy~ She is fun to be around with. She is always letting me and Johnny go with her and Steve any were even though he gets mad.

Johnny~ She's really nice and smart. She helps me with the socs. She also helps me with my parents.

Sodapop~ My best friend is amazing and she is my best friend. I'm glad her and Steve started to date they make a cute couple.

Two-bit~ She is pretty. She is a great girl to Steve. He got himself a keeper.

Dally- She's tough but she looks at me with hatred. I don't care though. She is pretty.

Steve~ Mine. Mine. And Mine. Yep she is mine and nobody else's. She loves me. I love her also.