Chapter 2

Gabby woke up with a splitting headache and then she suddenly remember what happened last night. " Hey Gabs we got to get ready for shift we're gunna be late" Brett said in a rush. "Ok just let me get my stuff" Gabby said in a depressed tone. Gabby got up from the couch where she had been sleeping and walked into the spare bedroom where she set her stuff last night. "Ok I'm ready" Gabby shouted to Brett. ___________________________As they walked into the firehouse together Dawson saw Casey, she held her head down so he didn't look at her in the face " Hey its ok just ignore him if your not ready to talk to him" Brett said in caring voice. Dawson walked strait by Casey, and he turned around and looked at her as she walked past him. He looked hurt and went back to what he was doing. Dawson and Brett walked into the locker room and Dawson blurted out . "Oh my god that was so hard" as she almost started to cry but no tears came out. "hey its ok lets just focus on work" Brett said. "Ok" Dawson let out.
___________________________
* 2 weeks later*
please note that this is awhile after the dawsey break up and this is when machuagly was gunna come in but she didn't want that to happen so she stepped in. Sorry about that guys ;)
_________________________
AMBULANCE 61* *WOMEN IN DISTRESS*
Brett and Dawson quickly ran to the Ambo passing Casey on the way. When they got to the scene a young boy came running out of the house "Help, my moms inside my dad is hitting her!" he cried. "Ok just calm down take me to your mother" Dawson said taking control. The boy directed them into the house, Dawson followed the boy and so did Brett. When they walked into the house towards the master bedroom. And all the sudden Dawson and Brett were starring at an enraged man standing over his cowering wife. "Hey" Dawson yelled. The man swirled around and starred at Dawson and Brett. Then out of anger the man charged at Dawson and his fist connected with Dawson face and he started Kicking her in the ribs and wouldn't stop beating her. "DAWSON!!" Brett cried. "THIS IS AMBO 61 THERES A MAN BEATING MY PARTNER WE NEED POLICE NOW" Then 10 seconds later the police arrived then the man ran when he heard the sirens and saw the lights. Burgess and Atwater came charging in "He went that way" Brett yelled running over to dawson. "GABBY ARE U OKAY?!?"

Cliffhanger!!Hey guys I hoped you liked this chapter:) please tell me what you think in the comments.