Chapter 3

"GABBY!" Brett yelled shaking Dawson.
"...uh...." Dawson moaned of pain as she sat up. " What the hell!" she yelled " Where is he?"
" He took off once the police got here" Brett said helping Dawson get up, " 61 to main we need a second ambo my partner has been hurt" Brett shouted into her radio. " Here lets get you checked out in the ambo" Brett said as the second ambo arrived " Shes inside the bedroom down the hall" Brett told the other paramedics. Brett opened up the doors to the back of the ambo and set Dawson inside. She took a quick look at her " I think you might have some bruised ribs,and a slight concussion and does you leg hurt?" she said with worried eyes.
" Uh yea a little" Dawson said as she winced
"Ok well i think its gunna be pretty sore" Brett said.
" Just what i need" Dawson laughed in pain.
" Hey lets get you to Chicago Med" Brett laughed. Once they got there all of the 51 family was there.
"Awe you guys didn't have to come here for me" Dawson said jokingly as she limped into the building holding her side.
" Of course we're here Dawson" Chief Boden said in a nice tone.
" Thanks Chief" Dawson said as she smiled.
" So Brett what all happened?" asked Chief Boden.
" Well we got to the address of the call and there was this man beating his wife Dawson tried to yell for him to stop and he charged at her and started beating her" Brett said all upsettingly " I could have done more maybe pushed him or something!" Brett pleaded to her Chief.
" Hey... Hey it's ok we wouldn't want two of you hurt now would we " Chief said in care. Then out of the corner of Brett's eyes she saw Casey walk up to Dawson before the nurse came and got her.
"Gabby!" Casey called as he took her hand right before the nurse escorted her to her room to get checked.
"Yea?" Dawson said as she winced. Caseys got that loving glow in his eyes and you could tell that he was so upset that she was hurt.
" You scared me" he said as you could see the love on his face. Dawson walked up next to Casey and took his hand
" hey I'm fine" she said as the expression on her face became so raw. " I'm just glad that you where worried about me" she said in a low voice. Then she turned around and walked away with the nurse, leaving him there.

Hey guys again I hoped you liked this chapter! Please tell me what you think in the comments;)