Terminus

-I miss you, I'm sorry by Gracie Abrams

My happiness and hope to find my family and live her forever, were gone. As soon as we stepped in they took our weapons and made us feel like it was safe, but it didn't take long until there were guns pointed at our head.

Again.

Roughly they shoved us into a large train container, locking us in.

I pulled myself to the corner and hugged my knees as tight as I could. I've never felt so mad.

Lifting my head up I made my way to the small slit in the locked door.

"Hey! Look there's more people!" I pointed at the crack in hopes of Glenn seeing them. "We could scream for help, they'll have to hear us!"

Glenn grabbed my hand and shook his head. "They have guns to their head, they're being lured in here."

"Well when the door opens we can m-"

"Valerie, it's no use. The moment we step outside we're dead." Glenn said

Dead.

"So? We're going to die anyway!"

"You don't know that yet now be quiet, they're coming."

I put my hand in the air and turned my back to everyone, sitting down. I watched as the door slid open and they made their way in. We were all packed into the end of the room.

Glenn stepped forward.

"Rick?"

I lifted my head and stood up.

"You're here."

He repeated the word as We all walked closer to the other group and saw everybody else who we had thought died.

I then noticed Daryl who was behind Rick. I wanted nothing more than to run up to him and hug him, but I apart of me was stuck.

What if he didn't want to?

I noticed all the looks they were giving the new people we found along the way as Glenn continued. "They're our friends."

"They helped save us." Maggie said.

"Yeah. Now they're friends of ours." Daryl said as Abraham answered, "For however long that'll be."

"No." Rick walked forward. "They're gonna feel pretty stupid when they find out."

"Find out what?"

"They're screwing with the wrong people."

We all stood there for a while just starring at each other. I couldn't bring my eyes up from the floor to face the rest of my new family. I missed them. I really did, but every time I see them, I see my lost siblings.

I lift my head up and looked at everybody confused. "So, now what?"

————————————————————————