Guess Where? Backfired [PP]

Pond was lounging on his bed, scrolling through TikTok aimlessly when a video caught his attention. It was a trend: someone would ask their partner, "Guess where I'm taking you out tonight," and when their partner guessed, they'd immediately agree like they'd planned it all along. Pond smirked.

It looked fun-and easy.

"Phuwin's always making things difficult," Pond thought, chuckling to himself. "This'll get him to admit where he actually wants to go."

Without a second thought, he opened up their chat, video-called Phuwin, and waited for him to answer.

Phuwin's face appeared on the screen, eyes curious. "What do you want now?" he asked, feigning annoyance but clearly not minding the interruption.

Pond leaned back, giving his best nonchalant smile. "Guess where I'm taking you out tonight," he asked, voice smooth.

Phuwin raised an eyebrow, tilting his head. "Taking me out, huh?" His lips twitched, clearly amused. "Hmm... let's see... Maybe that new Italian place?"

"Oh sure but don't you th-"

Phuwin then cut him off with another question "Are we wearing matching clothes or just random?"

Okay maybe Pond wasn't ready for this at all

"Anything is fine baby so I was thinking-"

"Yeah and then we can go and get ice cream right after",Phuwin chimed in once again.

Pond putting on a smile, ready with his response. "Yeah, that's exactly what I was thinking! How did you know?"

But then, to his surprise, Phuwin smirked. "You've been on TikTok again, haven't you?"

Pond's stomach dropped. "What?"

Phuwin rolled his eyes playfully. "I've seen the video, Pond. The whole 'guess where' trick? Nice try."

Caught, Pond's face flushed red. "Oh, well.... okay, fine. But where do you actually want to go then?"

But instead of teasing him more, Phuwin's smirk softened into a smile. "You know what? Let's go wherever you want. Just as long as we're together, I'm happy."

Pond blinked, caught off guard by the sudden sweetness. Phuwin was messing with him-and yet, not really. It left Pond feeling unexpectedly warm.

"Fine, but next time, no knowing the TikTok trends in advance," Pond muttered, trying to regain his cool.

Phuwin laughed softly. "Deal."