Chapter 4

Louis held out his hand. Harry grabbed his hand and his heart skipped a beat. Louis helped him up and he helped Harry to pick up his bags and books on the floor. Louis saw that Harry was in pain so he said "It's okay, I'll carry them for you. I'll walk home with you." Harry looked at Louis and said "Thank you, but you really don't have to. I can manage."

Louis said "Don't be silly. I'll walk you home." Harry could almost hear his own heart beat. Louis carried his bags and opened the school door for Harry. Harry was so happy but he didn't know what to feel. He was still confused. He still didn't know why Louis would help him but he tried to ignore the thoughts and enjoy the moment.

When they reached his house, Louis asked "Are your parents home?" Harry said "No they're not. They usually come back really late at night. Why?" "I just need to make sure you're okay and if someone would be there to help you." Louis replied looking at Harry's green eyes. "It's okay, you don't have to worry about me. I'll be okay." he says as he makes his way to the door. "Wait hold up! Can I come in? I really can't leave you alone. I just can't. I'll stay till your parents come back." Louis says looking up at Harry. "You really don't have to. I don't want to cause any trouble." he says as he looks at Louis' eyes that shimmer in the light.

'He looks so perfect...' he thought to himself. "No, I want to." Louis said, smiling at Harry. Harry said "Okay. But I'm fine, really." He cringed at the thought of lying to Louis. 'I'm not okay. My body aches and I can barley walk.' Harry says to himself.

Louis helps Harry up the stairs. He realizes that Harry limps as the walks up the stairs and he always has his hands placed on his right side of his ribs. He helps Harry lie down on his bed. Louis places Harry's bag on the chair and he sits next to him on the bed.

Louis says softly "Harry, I know you're not okay. I can see it you know." Harry doesn't say anything. "Let me see. I can help" louis says. Louis places his hand on Harry's white collared shirt and begins to unbutton it. Harry lies there with his eyes closed, trying to contain the pain as Louis takes the shirt off.

Louis stares at his pale bare body. He sees the bruises and he places his hand on the bruise on his lower right of his abdomen. Harry cringes. "Sorry.." Louis says as he runs his fingers though the bruises softly, barely touching them. Harry looked up and saw Louis staring at him. Their eyes met each other. They stared blankly at each other and for a moment, Harry felt all his problems and pain fade away.

Louis places his hand Harry's chin and he runs his fingers behind his neck. Louis pulled him closer until his lips met Harry's. They kissed passionately. Louis knew that Harry was the love of his life and Harry thought the same.