Chapter 13

When they finally reached the gates of the fun fair, they were amazed by the whole atmosphere. It was surrounded by bright and flickering lights. The fun fair was located on a huge bridge above the water. It was so beautiful. There were also many rides that Louis couldn't wait to try out.

"Come on love." Louis said, grabbing Harry's hands as he passed over the tickets to the man standing at the entrance. They walked in and Harry said "Woah, this place is amazing." Louis giggled and replied "Yea I know, that's why I brought you here... So we could have some fun together, plus having a date a fun fair sounds pretty cool right?" Harry started to blush when he heard Louis say the word "date".

They walked down the bridge and suddenly Louis said "Ohh can we try this one?" They had stopped at a game booth. The objective of the game was to throw rings onto the glass bottles. "Yeah sure. I don't want to play it though. I don't know how." Harry said. "Oh come on.. Please just try it." Louis said pleadingly.

"Okayyy..." Harry replied. They each had three tries. Harry threw the three rings and he only managed to score one. The man then gave Harry a chocolate bar as a reward. It was Louis' turn. Louis threw the rings and to his surprise, he had managed to get all three rings onto the bottles. The man was shocked and said "Wow, you're really good at this. Okay so you win a big teddy bear. You can choose anything that you want." "Hmm... I want that one." he said as he pointed to the white teddy bear at the far left.

The man picked out the teddy bear and passed it to Louis and said "Congrats! Here's your prize." Louis said "Thank you." and he turned around and walked away. After a few steps, he looked at Harry and said "Here, it's for you." He passed the teddy bear to Harry and Harry looked at him and said "Aww Lou. Thank you."

"You're welcome. You have to keep that, so you'll remember me forever." He said with a giggle. Harry hugged Louis and said "Thanks Lou, thanks for everything." They continued their stroll and Harry asked if they could play the bumper cars. Louis quickly said "yes" before grabbing Harry's hands and running towards the bumper cars. They sat in separate cars and awaited for other people to take their seats.

The game started and Harry zoomed towards Louis and bumped into him. Louis started to laugh before reversing and turning around to hit Harry's car from the back. They had the time of their lives. After two minutes, it was time for the other crowd to play. They got out and walked over to a photo booth. They entered and took their seats.

The screen in the photo booth had explained that they would have 10 pictures taken and they would only have three seconds to prepare before the picture is taken. Louis pressed the button to start the pictures. They smiled and did poses. Suddenly, Louis pulled Harry's face closer to him and leaned in for a kiss. Harry was shocked but soon, he placed his hands around Louis neck and kissed him back.