𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚆𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝙾𝚏 𝙷𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚍 [𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 4]

Hey guys here am back again with new chapter, i hope you all will likes it

As Naruto trudged back from the academy, the weight of the day still hung over him. The excitement of becoming a Genin had been dimmed by the constant feeling of being an outsider. His thoughts swirled around the villagers' disdain and the conversations he'd overheard from the Hokage's office. The feeling of loneliness was gnawing at him, but there was one place where he always found solace: Ichiraku Ramen.

Naruto turned the corner, and the small, cozy ramen stand came into view. His pace quickened as the familiar sight brought a hint of warmth to his heart. It wasn't just the food-Ichiraku Ramen was one of the few places where Naruto felt accepted, where people actually welcomed him with smiles, not glares.

As he pushed aside the curtain and stepped into the shop, he was greeted with the familiar and comforting smell of freshly cooked noodles.

???: Naruto! [Ayame Ichiraku, the owner's daughter, beamed at him from behind the counter] Welcome back! You must be starving after such a big day!"

Ayame

Naruto: Hey, Ayame-neechan.Yeah, I could eat like ten bowls today [Naruto's face broke into a small smile]

Teuchi, her father, looked up from the kitchen area and gave Naruto a warm nod.

Teuchi: Congratulations on
becoming a Genin, Naruto! I've got a special bowl ready just for you.

Teuchi: Congratulations on becoming a Genin, Naruto! I've got a special bowl ready just for you

Teuchi

Naruto's stomach growled loudly in response, making Ayame giggle. He chuckled a little himself, walking over to his usual seat at the counter. The sadness that had been weighing him down seemed to lift slightly. Here, he wasn't the nine-tailed fox's vessel. He wasn't a pariah. He was just Naruto-part of the Ichiraku family.

Naruto: Thanks, old man [Naruto said, grinning as he took his seat] I'm ready for the best bowl of ramen ever!

Teuchi's grin widened as he moved quickly, preparing Naruto's favorite order with care.