𝙰 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝙹𝚘𝚗𝚒𝚗 𝚂𝚎𝚗𝚜𝚎𝚒 [𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 3]

So guys welcome to chapter 2 of this fanfiction i hope you all will enjoy it

After finishing lunch at the cafeteria, Naruto and Hinata made their way back to the classroom. Naruto seemed lost in thought, his expression weighed down by something deep inside, which only made Hinata more concerned. As they walked through the quiet passage toward their room, Hinata could clearly see the heaviness in his face. At first, she considered starting a light conversation, maybe mentioning something random, in hopes of distracting him from whatever was bothering him. But then, she hesitated, deciding it might be better to give him some space and allow him to process things on his own. Caught up in her thoughts, Hinata didn't realize they had already reached the classroom until the sounds of laughter and chatter from their fellow Genin filled her ears. Inside, students were enjoying their meals and sharing stories about family, their experiences becoming Genin, and more, the room alive with excitement.

Inside Classroom

Inside the classroom, Sakura and Sasuke sat together, casually eating their lunch while chatting with Ino, Choji, and Shikamaru on the bench behind them. The conversation revolved around a new ramen shop that had recently opened in the village. Meanwhile, Kiba and Shino quietly enjoyed their meals, Akamaru nestled by Kiba's side.

The door creaked open, and Naruto entered first, his expression distant and heavy, lost in thought. Hinata followed closely behind, concern evident in her eyes, though her cheeks flushed slightly with her usual shyness around him. For a brief moment, the attention of everyone in the room shifted toward the pair. However, the silence didn't last long, as the students soon shrugged it off and returned to their lively conversations, continuing to chat and enjoy their lunches while Naruto takes the window side seat of their Team 7 bench and Hinata takes the window side seat too just infront of Naruto

Inside the classroom, the conversations between the various Genin continued as Naruto and Hinata took their seats. Sakura, who was sitting beside Sasuke, was in the middle of an animated discussion with Ino and Choji.

Sakura: I swear, this new ramen shop has the best miso ramen I've ever had. You guys should try it sometime!

 You guys should try it sometime!

Sakura Haruno

Ino: I don't know, Sakura. Ramen isn't exactly my thing. I'm more into a balanced diet... not that you'd care about that. [She smirks, teasing Sakura as she shoots a glance at Sasuke]

 [She smirks, teasing Sakura as she shoots a glance at Sasuke]