POV'S

Beyoncé POV

Hey guys I'm Beyoncé and I live with my mom and dad Tina and Matthew Knowles. I recently had a child named Brianna with my boyfriend Lyndell. She looks so much like me. He didn't want the baby so he's out of the picture. 1 year later I found a guy named Shawn Carter, but I call him Jay, from his rapper name. He wanted to be in a relationship, so he took me out on multiple dates and now we have a beautiful baby named Blue. She looks so much like Jay. He cares for Bri like his own and has promised to love me. Well that's all for me.

Jay's POV

Hey it's Jigga man. I have a beautiful baby named Blue with Beyoncé. What she said was true. I am 18 and plan on living my life with Bey forever. What she didn't tell you was that her parents made us give up Blue and Brianna. I hate her father for that because he is the one that made us. We sat in her room crying, wishing we had them back. Now we've made a turn for the worst and Bey said she doesn't want to be with me anymore. I tried my hardest to keep her, but it's not working out. Well I guess I'm single now. I still love her though.

Brianna's POV

Hi people. My name is...uhm Bri-a-anna. Yea. Brianna. I like pink, blue, and si-i-ing-in-g.

Blue's POV

Hi. My name is Blue. That's all I know how to say. Bye.

Matthew POV

Hey yall know who I am. Hell yea I made Bey and Shawn give up those two. They are too young to have a family. I want Bey to do what I want her to, do she will see what the real world is like. You know what, I'm not gonna stress, bye. I didn't really give them up. I gave them to a person to hold, so I can do whatever I want with them.

Tina POV

Hello everyone. I had no say in what Matthew did, so don't blame me. I want what's best for Beyoncé and if it's kids then it's kids. She's old enough to do her. She needs responsibilities too. I'm done. Forgive me for not saying anything sooner. I don't really wanna be with Matthew. I really think he's cheating on me cause he comes home late at night with lipstick on his collar and smelling like cheap perfume, but anyways we gonna see what happens.