New Start?

BRI'S POV

She put me to sleep. Damn. And I thought I put her to sleep. I wake up and notice I was on top of Bey. I took the time to stare at her beautiful features, like how she sleeps with a smile on her face. Her hair is sprawled over her face. She has the softest looking skin you'd ever seen. I touch her face and she wakes up. Her eyes flutter open and her hazel and green eyes looked at me. I smile and she smiles back.

"Your eyes are amazingly beautiful." I say to her.

"Thank you. Also...good morning." She says, rubbing my arm.

"Good morning beautiful." I say and peck her lips.

"Get up." She says. I look down and notice I'm still on her. An idea pops into my head and I slide down. I take off her shorts and open her legs. She tenses up and then relaxes.

"Brianna...no." She says, slowly.

"Why?" I ask against her pussy.

"C-cuz I said so." She says breathless. I lick her clit and she whimpers. I eat her out and tongue fuck her.

"Brianna aaaaaaahhhh. Shit!" She moans. She pushes my head in further and I go deeper.

"Babyyyyyy. Mmmmmmhhh." She moans, arching her back.

"Aaaaaaahhh I'm cumming Bri. Mmmmhhh aaaaahh." She moans, cumming. She cums and I lick up her juices. I go up and kiss her and she kisses back.

"Never...again." She says. I giggle a little and massage her boob with my fingers, softly.

"Let's put it this way...you can have Jay and I am going to have Blue...kay? Good." She says. I nod, get up, and do my usual morning routine. She does the same and gets dressed in all white. When I'm close to her, I smack her ass and it jiggles. I bite my lip, not noticing that she turned around glaring at me.

"Stop." She says, growling at me.

"Kk." I say, smiling. I go downstairs and eat some frosted flakes. When I get done, I wash my bowl and put it in the dishwasher to dry. I go back upstairs only to bump into Bey.

"Sorry." I say, glancing at her and walking to my room, well attempting to.

"Why do you like me?" She asks, grabbing my arm.

"Why do you like me?" I ask, putting emphasis on 'you' and 'me'.

"Touché." She says and let's my arm go. I walk to my room and get my phone I got a few weeks ago. I play crossy road and subway surfers. Then I get bored, so I put my phone up and stare at the ceiling.

"BLUE AND BRI!!!" Beyoncé yells.

"WHAT!!!" We both yell at the same time.

"COME HERE!!!" She yells. I walk to her room, huffing, and stand in the doorway with my arms crossed. Blue comes and does the same thing.

"What?" Me and Blue say, simultaneously.

"Guess what." She says.

"WHAT?!" We yell. She raises an eyebrow.

"We're moving." She says.

"Where?" We ask.

"New York." She says.

"Why?" I ask.

"Cuz I wanna go to New York. And cuz my friends miss me. I already have a house up there. We just gotta go there now." She says.

"Oh." I say. I hope I make friends cuz, this isn't working.

"When do we leave?" Blue asks.

"Tomorrow. At 12:15." She says.

"We getting on an airplane?" Blue asks.

"No. We're going on my private jet." She says. My eyes widen and I smile.

"Cool." We both say. We go get packed for tomorrow and talk a little. Then we go to Popeyes to get some Cajun food. Then we go home, eat, and go to sleep.