Okayyy...

Blue

I get my bags and put then in the car. Bri does the same and we get in the back. Bey comes and puts her things in the trunk and sits in the middle of us. Bri and I have on joggers and t-shirts. Bey has on a crop top and joggers. All the same color, blue, with our all whites.

"Why d-" She cuts me off.

"Because I don't want to fall asleep on a hard surface." She says.

"That makes sense." I say. The driver pulls off and Bri puts her headphones on.

"You can lay on us if you want." I say. She puts her head on my lap and the rest of her body rests on Bri. Bri looks at Beys exposed stomach and places her hand on it. She feels her abs and bites her lip.

"She's mine." I whisper in Bri's ear. She flicks me off.

"You sure you want that?" I ask lightly against her ear. I feel her shudder and smirk.

"That's what I thought." I say moving. She rolls her eyes in annoyance and I smack my teeth.
"You think I won't?" I ask.

"Driver roll up the partition." I say. He does that and I give him the thumbs up. There's a curtain too. I close that and look her in the eye.

"I didn't say that." She says defensively.

"You implied it." I say.

"I'm your sister." She says.

"We only have the same mom. Its not completely wrong." I say shrugging and putting my hand on her thigh.

"Bey is right here." She keeps trying to make up excuses. She moves my hand and replace it, only a little higher.

"Ok?" I say. She gulps.

"You forget I give zero fucks." I say smirking.

"All you gotta say is stop, without stuttering, and I'll stop. Ok?" I say against her neck. She doesn't say anything so I take that as a yes. I kiss on her neck and her eyes slowly close. I put my hand under her shirt and trace over her ab line.

"Mmmhh." She moans softly. I turn her head towards me and her eyes were still closed. I kissed her and she was surprised. She grabbed my face and tried to pull away. I deepen the kiss and she moans into it.

"Mh." She moans. I kiss down her neck. She tries to move my head, but I hit her sweet spot. She wants me to stop but won't say it. She gets her hand stuck in my hair as she arches her back a little bit.

"Stop." She says biting her lip.

"That would be cruel." I say against her neck.

"No It wouldn't." She says panting.

"So if I were to check, you wouldn't be wet?" I ask smirking.
"No." She says. I put my hand in her joggers and underwear and she lied.

"Liar." I whisper in her ear. Since I made it this far.....I push two fingers in her and she moans loudly. I use my other hand to open her legs a little more. Bey is the heaviest sleeper I know.

"Faster." She moans softly. I go faster, deeper, and harder. She throws her head back and bites her lip. I curl my fingers and she comes without warning.

"Mmmmmmmhhhh." She moans as she cums. She pants for air and opens her eyes.

"Damn..." She trails off. I take my fingers out of her joggers and lick them clean.

"Sweet." I whisper smirking. She falls asleep and I do the same.

Bey

Blue thought I was fully asleep. She was wrong. She will fuck anyone, I'm telling you. I heard Brianna's loud ass moans. She could've told Blue to stop but I completely understand why she didn't. I open one eye and the both of them are asleep. Thank you Jesus. I fall back asleep for the rest of the car ride. The girls didn't want to fly so I wouldn't force them.

Hope you enjoyed. Its short sorry.