"Get in Catthrine" I stilled when I heard him say my name, no doubt he is the one who keeps calling me.

I didn't respond and just went inside the car, after settling in he carefully handed me my sleeping daughter.

We were silent the whole ride, I couldn't talk and my throat was dry as the sahara and my heart was pounding so hard I can barely hear anything.

He's silent no doubt waiting for me to say anything, but how can I when I can't even form a single sentence, I'm afraid of what will happen next, what will happen if I spoke, what will he do, or how he will react.

He knows everything, that Glyde is his, that I kept her from him and he definitely knows that I don't want him in our lives.

"She's mine isn't she?" I was startled when he spoke

I gulp, I couldn't answer, I couldn't even deny because it's true Glyde is his daughter.

"Answer me Catthrine" his tone was sharp.

"Yes" I said barely audible.

He already knows it but my confirmation still struck him hard, his body language didn't budge but his facial expressions says all I needed to know. "Huh, and you just decided not to tell me?" He ask again his voice cold that it sent shiver down my spine.

"I don't even know you" I said in a low voice I don't want to wake Glyde by raising my voice.

"But you know Xest, I bet you already know about me since before" he accuse

I turn my head towards him "You're wrong, I wouldn't even know you if I didn't push Xest to tell me who you were when you called him three weeks ago" I snap. Who does he think he is accusing me?

He turned to me surprise of my sudden outburst, he then composed himself and turned serious again "I want her to know who I am in her life" he said. I sigh deeply, I knew this day would come, I knew this moment would come but now that I'm in this situation it's getting kinda hard to breath. "You can't hide this from her forever"

"I didn't plan to" my voice was hard, I called myself before talking again. "I need to explain to her first, she wants to meet you, and I can't be selfish when it comes to her, I just need time to figure out how I will tell her" I caress my daughters hair and look at Rhyke.

After that we stayed quite. After almost five minutes of silent my phone rang and I got it to look who was calling me.

Kumunot ang noo ko ng makita kung sino ang tumatawag, i answer the call before putting I near my ear, "Reese?"

"Cleo, I need you here in the hospital please" she was crying which made me worry.

"Why what happen?" I ask worry was visible in my voice, even Rhyke glance at me.

"It's mom— she got into an incident" she sobbed.

My eyes widen "What, how did that happen? How's tito?" I ask, worry was consuming me.

"Dad is fine, but mom— please come Cleo ate can't function well, she needs you inside the operating room with her please" she was crying and I can't help but feel worry and sad at the same time.

"I'm coming, calm down Reese panicking would do you no good, I'll be there" I hung up and turn to Rhyke who was already looking at me.

"Can you please drop me at CKL hospital?" I ask. He nodded  and drove faster.

Glyde woke up a couple of minutes later because of thirst. I gave her some water from her water bottle. Oh my where will I leave Glyde?

Nang dumating kami sa hospital ay napatingin si Glyde dito at sakin "work mommy?" She ask