"Who was that?" Rhyke ask as soon as we get to our table.

"My ex" I simply said, he raise his left eyebrow as if asking for more information. I rolled my eyes "Anyways, I have decided" I change the topic.

"What?" He ask without looking at me, his attention was now on Glyde who is asking him something.

"What's your favorite color daddy?" Glyde ask, I let her go first before me because of coursen, she's our priority.

He was silent for a while before he smiled—he actually smiled—"Gray" he answered.

"I like magenta and mommy likes blue" she happily said and got back to playing in my old phone.

"So I have decided that we will go with you" I said going back to the last topic.

He raise a bow and smirk, "I didn't gave you a choice Catthrine, wether you like it or not you are coming along, but I'm glad you gave yourself some deep thinking and thought of something that's already decided" he looked at me like he's making me feel like l'm the stupidest person that ever lived on this planet.

"Fuck you Accardi" I whisper so that Glyde won't hear it. He laughed—he actually laughed and my heart skip a beat when he wink.

He was still the most gorgeous man I have ever since, and I feel things when I am with him, things that I didn't feel with Xest and Lance, a foreign feeling that I badly want to know.

He completely earned Glyde's trust within a small amount of time, and to be honest so did mine, he makes me feel safe when the truth is he was the one I should be afraid of. He makes me feel like I can be just who I am when I am with him, angry, frustrated, annoyed and he won't mind. Honestly I don't know why I feel like it's different with him when Xest is the same thing.

His an Accardi, I was supposed to hate him, I do hate him, but I don't think my hatred will last, I will stop hating him eventually and when that time comes I will not be ready for the next emotion I will feel towards him, because I know that whatever it is gonna be it will endanger me.

Make me hate you Accardi, make me hate you more than the hatred that I already feel now...

***

"Cleo, sge na anak, go to the ball" my mom pleaded.

"Mom, no one will take care of Glyde" I sigh

"Nandiyan naman ang ama niya, sge na anak you have to go please"

"Mommy, Rhyke is an Accardi, his presence is needed there" I argued more

"Then let Klea take care of her, sige na anak, I don't want Klea to go because Phoenou will be there, I don't want her to see him yet, shes not yet ready to face him again, and Lettizia and Ceereese will be taking care of thier parents, Maraiah already ask me and I said yes, you will be representing Hernandez and Costa" mahabang lintaya niya.

"Mommy" I have nothing else to say but nagg I don't want to go Collin will be there and Lance!

"Cleo naman, just this time please, our flight is next week and the meeting got cancelled we have to get the partnership with AD Pharmaceutical" she said again, she's really persistent.

"Fine, but I get to pick an expensive dress Mommy, no complaining, I will spend a crazy amount of money" l warned, I won't change her mind but atleast I get something out of it.

"Do whatever you want, I'll go now bye baby" she said.

"Bye Mommy" I said before I hung up.

The Annual Luxury Gem Ball is one of the biggest occasions worldwide, it is always hosted by the Dawson family, one of the biggest and most influential family nationwide, the venue of the ball is always and I say always in Paris, but of course selected people are invited in this ball, only their closest friends and business associates that consist of two hundred and forty six families never less never more. They held the ball every year so it is anticipated by many to be part of if but like I said the list of families invited has never been changed for the last fifty-seven years. We are one of their close friends both my grandparents from mom and dad are also invited in this ball for the last fifty-seven years, and also the Hernandez.