Rhyke Vasq Accardi...

Just a meer mention of the name gives me the chills.

"There's nowhere to hide pag isang Accardi ang nag hanap" I remembered what Xest said yesterday.

Accardi...

"Hey, are you alright? Kanina kapa tulala diyan" Zia said which brought me back to reality.

"Uh, yeah lutang lang, I barely slept last night" I said, madami kaming pasyente dahil may aksidenting nangyari kanina. May bus na nabangga dahil mawalan ng break, there were twenty eight passenger and the driver. No one died thank goodness but three passenger and the driver were on critical condition. Kakatapos lang namin asikasuhin ang mga pasyente at nandito kami ngayun sa office ko.

Lettizia Marie Hernandez, she and her younger sister Ceereese were mine and Klea's best friends, our mother were bestfriends and we grew up together. We were like sisters especially because both our parents are in the field of medicine and is the reason why we all dream to be just like them, saving lives and helping sick people get better, and just like our parents all of us are in the field of medecine.

Zia here is a Surgeon, her sister Ceereese is a Gynecologist, Klea my twin was a Psychiatrist slash Therapist and me, a plain and simple Doctor. We love the idea of being called a doctor and we grew up admiring our parents and their professions, we love med.

"Here" may inabot itong paper bag sakin "I already give my gift to Klea, Happy birthday by the way, I wasn't there last night because the operation took thirteen long hours " she explain. "I have to make up my sleep, ang eyebags ko may eyebags narin" reklamo niya habang sinusuri ang ibabang bahagi ng mata.

"Thank you Z!" I hug her and open the gift she gave me, bumungad sakin ang mamahaling brand ng isang velvet box na square, malaki ito, I opened the box and saw a beautiful sapphire necklace, I squeal and hug Zia tightly while saying thank you countless times.

" I knew you'd like it, its the same gift I gifted Klea but in amethyst, since you love blue and she love purple." she explain, both me and Klea has the same taste in everything so when its our birthday whatever gift they will give us its the same thing but in different colors, always.

This year only one person gave us different gifts, and that person is Xest, he gave me a gold watch with sapphire stones that cost twenty-five thousand, while he gave Klea an amethyst bracelet with her name engrave in it, it cost twenty-two thousand because it was pure gold and pure amethyst stones.

Xest was spoiling me and my family specially my daughter, rotten.

"I heard Xest is here?" tanong niya

"Yes, and I'm glad he came, na miss na siya ni Glyde at para na rin may mag hahatid at sundo kay Glyde"

When Xest is here in Seattle he always take care of Glyde lalo na ngayon na wala ako sa bahay kasi nandito ako sa hospital, siya palagi ang nagbabantay kay Glyde at minsan pag off ako sa trabaho siya na ang nag liligo at nag aasikaso kay Glyde para hindi ma disturbo ang tulog ko, and when I have odd work hours, just like this week, I work either too early or too late, hindi na ako mag pro-problema kung sino ang mag babantay kay Glyde kasi nandito naman si Xest.

"I'm really convince that he loves you C, I mean walang lalaki na mag effort ng ganyan kung hindi importante yung babae sa kanila, he is even willing to spend millions just for you and your daughter if you ask him to" Zia commented

I laugh, Xest doesn't love me like that, maybe he loves me, but as a sister and friend, dahil kung mahal niya man ako he would not hesitate to propose, Xest is a straightforward person and he will do anything to get everything he wants.