Family mornings

Crystal P.O.V
It is the next day and my old team have gone home. I get up out of bed and go down stairs to the kitchen and grab a glass of water and carry it back up the stairs. I step over to my sleeping boyfriend Rogue and i start to tip the glass, but before the water hits his face, he pushes it to my face with his magic. I groan at him and pout before running through to Shadow's room and yelling, "Daddy is being meeeaannn!" Then shadow just mumbles, "Go away its like 7 or something in the morning..." I walk off and go to do my hair and get dressed, I brush my hair and pull it up into a high ponytail and put a small black and white bow on it. I choose for my outfit a white top that says, 'nakama and a selfie of all of Enchanted Melody on it. and a long black skirt with some black flats. I see Rogue walking through with Layla and Skye attached to his legs, he dyed his fringe a light bluey-greeney colour. He is wearing a black t-shirt that has song lyrics on it, 'One day you'll leave this world behind so live a life you will remember' its my favourite song 'The Nights' by Avicii.
I go through with Layla and Skye to their room. I pick some grey skinny jeans and a Peppa Pig t-shirt for Skye and an outfit that i used to wear for Layla, it is a purple gradient dress with lots of belts draped on it and bits of tartan sown on it. It was my favourite dress. Shadow finally gets up and i get him his Avengers long sleeved top and a pair of jeans. Blaze is wearing a pair of shorts that are Black with flames at the bottom and a top with a faded picture of a beach and some orange shoes. Dakota is wearing a creamy coloured dress with a small black collar on it. We go out and go to the shop first, I grab the stuff I need, Layla and Blaze are sitting in the shopping trolley because  they are the most energetic, Shadow is talking to his Uncle Sting and Aunty Yukino with Rogue and Dakota and Skye are getting some fruit for me. Those two are the most helpful, luckily I have helpful ones. Rogue is useless at helping. It's irritating, always talking to bloody Sting, the damn pervert insect. Or talking to Gajeel, hmph. He never looks after the kids now I'm awake, It is soo annoying. I finish my shop and shove my stuff in to a magic storage bag, it stays the same weight no matter what goes in it. Very useful! I walk to the guild with the children and I leave them downstairs, I walk up and into the office. "Steph, i need to tell you something... I need to leave the guild... I have an issue including Zeref that I need to fix... Sorry, if I can I will rejoin but for the guilds safety i need to leave right now." Stephanie looks at me and starts to cry, "O.. Ok that is..fine *sniffs* will your kids be *sniffs* joining?" I then smile brightly, "Ahh, yes i forgot about that, would you be able to do like a guild babysitting while me and Rogue are away, me fighting Zeref and Rogue needs to do lots of missions." Stephanie smiles, "Of course we will, I can keep them away from Kali, if you want?." I nod and wave bye, removing my guild mark in the process. "Farewell Minna-san!" I rush out the guild leaving the kids there and call Rogue, no answer... Please leave a message after the berp. *Beep* "Hey it's Crystal, I'm leaving now. I got Steph's permission! The Guild will babysit them. Ok, Byee good luck on your missions! *kissing noise* i hang up and grab my backpack and stuff water food and important stuff in. I prepare lots of food and conserve it in the fridge. i walk out the door with my backpack on my back. Here I come Zeref, Watch Out. You don't know what you're dealing with..!