Telling the relatives

A/N the multimedia is awesome Lucy looks so powerful
Crystal POV
Crystal was asking Igneel about Natsu when he was younger because apparently his personality changed too! Igneel didn't know why and lucy then said "oh can I have a party in the realm tonight please!!" Crystal begged with puppy eyes. "Ok then, as long as us dragons choose how to decorate the realm and get to invite all the fairies, gods, wolfs and witches"
"I would have let you anyways so okay" Crystal said smiling happily to herself. Then she thought I would like new keys I will go to Cascada (the shop from last time) and buy some keys so I said bye to Thorn, Igneel, Grandeneey, Metallica,
Stella and Acnologia. And jumped through a portal. Stella sighed "when will she find her, everyone let's start decorating frost and raindrop work together and make some frozen water fountains and Elfie grow icy blue roses around them. Acnologia, thorn and poison go follow Crystal while in human form but hide your scents. Igneel go and fetch raindrops kin for us Silversun you and him will make rainbows and Zap you will be on barbaque duty at the party so you can go get the food to cook I suppose and take Sulvin with you he can strategise how much of what you want to buy and finally everyone else except me and Rei get in to groups of two or three and go buy balloons, banners that say party!! Rei me and you are making everyone's outfits let's do this everyone Go Go Go!" Stella said as everyone started to scatter to get ready, after igneel brings dragonfly he will have. To help look after him!