What happened last night

Rogue pov

I wake up hugging someone I can't remember who so I look over and it is Lucy and she is naked and so am I... Shit I did not use a condom. She starts to wake up and mumbles " rogue what are you doing in my bed?" I say "this is my room in the hotel" she says "oh okay" she is still not awake so I tell her to "get dressed and I will take her to the hotel." So she gets dressed and we wonder back to her hotel so she can get ready for today the games ( for the games I'm only doing battles of enchanted melody and rogue) I reach the place carrying lucy because she is tired. I knock on the door and Silvia answers so I ask "how did it go with sting?" She said "good in fact very good" I could tell she was having a hangover because Sting makes people drunk. "Well here is Lucy " I place her on a couch and go.

Time skip the games

Me and sting are waiting and we talk about how our dates went Sting said " oh emmmmmm goooooood what about you "

Sting and Silvia flashback

ST. I payed the bill want to go to a bar

SL. Sure lets go

ST. Crap she is too drunk

SL. Stingy bee I love you soo much let's go to your place and make DA BABIES!!!!!!!!!

ST. Okay we can go to my place....

SL. Yaaay let's go make DA BABIES!!!!!!!!!

ST. No, no DA BABIES!!!!!!!

SL. Waaaaaah (starts crying) why not

ST. Fine we can but if you get pregnant then it's not my fault

Time skip within flashback morning

SL. (BITCH SLAP) you made me pregnant!!!

ST. Sorry....

Flashback end

So you made her pregnant wow you screwed up but I probably did to

Ha ha ha ha you did it gimme ma money