Chapter 1

jayla P.O.V

6:25a.m

My step dad walked in slamming the door open. 

Marcus: "GET THE FUCK UP NOW!" 

Me: "WHAT THE HELL? DON'T YOU SEE I'M TRYING TO SLEEP. GET THE FUCK OUT."

Marcus: "Get the fuck up you dumb bitch. I'm tired of you not doing anything around this house. I told your lazy ass last night to take out the garbage and to wash them dishes.Why the hell you didn't do any of the things i told you to do?" 

Me: "First off your not my father. I don't have to listen to you at all okay now bye."

He walked out of my room. I got up and locked my door after he walked out. I laid back down and went back to sleep.

12:30p.m

I got up and went to the bathroom. i brushed my teeth and walked out. I walked into the kitchen and seen that my mother left a note saying that she went out to do something important. She left me 100 dollars also. I looked into the fridge to see what was there to eat. But as usual it was nothing to eat. I went back into the bathroom to take a shower. I was hyped up that my mom left me some money. After i was done taking a shower i got out and wrapped the towel around me. i went into my mom room to grab the lotion.  I walked out of her room and close the door behind me. I finished getting dress and i called my friend Trina to see what she was doing. Every time  called her she was in the house. She stuck on the fact that her "MAN"  played her I mean that's what she says. I mean she made it seem like she was the main bitch the whole time when she was the side chick.She knew he had a girlfriend from the start so i don't understand why she so mad. Anyway i dialed her number. She picked up on the second ring. "Hello?" "Damn why you got to answer the phone sounding like you go an attitude?" "I don't that's just how i sound. But anyway what happen?" "Nothing i just wanted to know if you want to go out?" "No im staying in this time." "BITCH its fucking summertime and you sitting in the house dwelling on some nigga because he played you." "No the fuck im not." " Yes the fuck you is. But anyway ill be at your house in 10 minutes." i hung up the phone. I grabbed my flats and put them on.  I grabbed my keys of my bed and left out. I made sure i locked up all the doors before i left. The whole train ride i was texting jayvon But i call him jay for short.  Jay was some dude that i was talking to since i was 13. But when i was 13 he was 18 and just had finish high school. He wanted a relationship but see the age difference was just crazy to me. And plus at that time i already had a boyfriend.

*Flashback*

My phone buzzed. i seen it was a message from some dude name jay. i clicked on to the Facebook app and clicked on his message. 

Jay(1:30): Hey beautiful.

Me(1:31): Hey

I clicked his profile. i clicked on his profile picture. "OKAY okay he cute." i said to myself.

*End of flashback*

I go off the train and walked towards Trina building.