Chapter: 3

I woke up to my mom boyfriend and my mother yelling at each other. I could hear my mom complaining about how he doesn't do anything but lay on his ass all day. I got out of the bed and walked to the bathroom. I brushed and washed my face. I walked out of the bathroom to the kitchen. 

Mom: "Good morning baby. i made some breakfast for you."

Me: "Good morning mama and thank you."

Mom: "You welcome. See you when i get off of work." 

She kissed me on my forehead and handed me $100. I watched her leave. I made me a plate of the food she made.

Marcus: "Well Well Well. So its just you and i again.

Me: "Yeah. But its about to be just you because im about to leave."

Marcus: Not if i don't let you."

he laughed.

Me: "oh you sure about that."

I got up and put the plate in the sink. I walked to my room and closed the door. I laid on my bed for a few minutes. Just as i was about to get up to go take a shower Marcus busted in my room. 

Me: "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT? YOU BUSTING THE DOOR OPEN LIKE YOU SOMEBODY. IF YOU DON'T GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE."

Marcus: "Am i yelling and cursing at you. No right."

He stepped closer to me making me flinch a little bit.

Me: "Why you walking closer to me? Back the fuck up"

Marcus: "Shut up you stupid bitch."

He started kissing me on my neck and touch my body. 

Me: "GET OF OF ME NOW. YOU DUMB MOTHERFUCKER?"

He acted like he didn't hear me and continued to kiss on me 

Me: "Why are you doing this to me? Please stop"

He stopped and left the room. I was so shook that i couldn't even move. He walked back in with duck tape.

Me:"What are you do-"

He put the tape over my mouth to shut me up. i tried to run but he stopped me. He locked the door and walked back over to me. He pulled my pajamas down and started touching me. i tried to kick him but he held my legs down. Just then the door bell rings. He jumps up go answers it.

Trina P.O.V

I called Jayla to see if she wants to go out today but she didn't answer. I decided to go to her house and see whats up with her. I walked up the stairs and rang the doorbell. Her mom was rich too me. My mom never had owned a house. We been living in the projects since i was born.  I always wanted a change and live in the nice section of the Bronx. But you know my mom couldn't afford it. She barely could afford where we live now. I was waiting for about 10 minutes before a tall dark skin handsome man came to the door. 

Me: "Oh hey is jayla there?"

Him: "Yes she is she will be right down in just a second."

Me: "Okay"

Jayla P.O.V

Marcus walked back in to the room.

Marcus: "Um, your friend is outside waiting for you. so get dress"

Me: "okay."

Marcus: "And you better not tell her about this not even your mother."

Me: "Okay i won't"

I hurried and got dress. I was so shaken up, i'm glad that Trina came just in time before anything happen. I grabbed my phone, money and keys off the bed and ran out.