Chapter: 2

I knocked on Trina's door. Then she opened it. I could tell she was crying just now.

Me: "What happen? why was you crying?"

Tri: "Because i found out some news this morning."

Me: "Oh so whats the news?"

Tri: "Okay, so this morning, i found out my mom been selling her body to pay the bills. and then i found out im pregnant with this nigga baby."

Me: "OH MY GOSH. are you okay baby? i mean wheres your mom now?"

Tri: "She went to do something with the dude that came over to our house this morning. She left me $200."

Me: " You can come stay with me until you feel like going back home. My mother wont mind.m But anyway what are you going to tell Casey, Because you know he has a girlfriend and she pregnant too."

Tri: "I called him already. He told me it up to me if i want to keep it or not. But i don't want to mess up him and his girl relationship. She is about to give birth and they are going to be happy family. So me bringing this baby into this world is going to add on to the situation me and Casey already have. And he probably not going to take care of this baby anyway. S o then im have to drop out of high school and get a job and im not ready for a child anyway. im only 16 going to the 11th grade. WHAT THE FUCK DO I KNOW ABOUT TAKING CARE OF A CHILD."

Me: "FUCK IS YOU WORRYING ABOUT MESSING UP A HAPPY FAMILY. ITS ALREADY FUCKING MESSED UP. HE LIED ABOUT HAVING A GIRLFRIEND AND THEN WHEN HE FINALLY TOLD YOU YOU STILL LAID UP WITH HIM. THIS IS BOTH OF YOU GUYS FAULT. YOU SHOULD OF STOP WHEN HE TOLD YOU HE HAD A GIRLFRIEND. BUT WHAT I'M TRYING TO SAY IS THAT YOU DON'T NEED A NIGGA TO HELP YOU TAKE CARE OF A CHILD. YOU COULD STILL GO TO SCHOOL AND TAKE CARE OF YOUR CHILD. IT MIGHT BE HARD BUT YOU CAN DO IT. Look i love you and i don't want to see you do something that you going to regret okay. but like i said im here for you and you could stay with me and my mom.

She started crying. I sat on the bed next to her and gave her a hug. She was like a sister to me i would do anything for her. She looked up at me. I wiped her tears away from her face.

Me: "Did you tell your mom yet?"

Tri: "Nope. When i do most likely she wont care because she doing her own thing out there on them streets."

Me: "Just tell her. She might actually do care."

Tri: "Okay i will. Enough talking about me and my life whats going on with yours?"

Me: "Well my mom got this new boyfriend that's a fucking jerk. He thinks that he could tell me what to do. Him and my mom only been dating for about 3 months and he already lives with us and now he thinks he can do anything around the house. I mean im happy for my mom but its just that she chooses the wrong guys to date. 

Tri: "So you don't like him?"

Me: "NO, i don't."

Tri: "How about you get to know him. He probably a nice guy."

Me: "My mom said the same thing. so maybe i will get to know him only off the strength of you guys."

Tri: "Okay bighead. But what happen to the dude jay that you been talking top since you was 13?"

Me: "Oh see remember i told you he had a girlfriend? So yeah just the other day he posted up on Instagram to hit him up. so i hit him up and we was talking about life and shit. Then he was like so why you single and i was like because niggas ain't shit. He was like he see where im coming from. Then he was like he single too. but he never told me why he was single.  And ever since i found that out we been talking heavy like we was when he was 18 and when i was 13."

Tri: " Oh shit jaylaaa. I see you so how old is he now?"

Me: "He is 21 years old."

Tri: "Okay see you only 16. why is you talking to him? come on now baby girl you have to be smarter than that. I mean he sounds like a nice guy but the age difference is crazy. and you know he only wants one thing from you."

Me: "No, he doesn't i asked him about that he said that he doesn't want that from me until i feel ready but for right now he said he want to be my boyfriend and its just that it feels weird because he older than me. Its just when i was 13 i didn't know anything about Having a boyfriend and that he has to be a certain age for you to talk too. But now that im 16 i know that i have a certain age limit which is 18 but its just that i like him so much that i do want to date but just the age different is too much."

Tri: "Just be careful that all I'm saying. I don't want to you to stop talking to him because of what i said. It whats you want and its your life.

I gave her a hug. i started to tear up a little. i knew she was right but my mind was telling me somthing different. i backed up off of her and wiped my face.

Me: "come on lets go out. I need some air.

Tri: "Me too. Just let me put on some jeans real quick."

She put on her hollister shirt and her hollister jeans with her bred 11's. She grabbed her phone, keys and money off her bed. Then we left out.