Chapter: 6

Trina P.O.V

I started packing that yesterday night. My flight leaves 10:15 a.m tomorrow. I have to be at the airport 30 minutes before my plane takes off. I was very glad that i was going to be living with my dad. I was finally going to meet my two sisters and be with a family that loves me. My phone rang and i looked at who was calling me. It was my dad. "Hey dad." "Hey trina. you sure you are ready to come stay with me?" "Yes im sure." "I been wanting to take custody of you ever since you was little but your mother didn't want me too." "It's okay daddy. I'm just glad im getting away from her. since i got older she been saying that she didn't really want me or i was a accident and that she should of never had listen to you and got the abortion. It hurts for her to say that and not care at all." "Its alright baby girl. You have family who loves you down here." "Yeah i know. I see you tomorrow . I love you daddy." "love you too." I hung up the phone and sat on the bed. I could never say anything bad about my father because he always took care of me. He always sent money for me to have in my pocket buy some clothes and sent money to my mom so she would buy food for me to eat with. But anyway I haven't spoken to jayla in two weeks and i feel bad for yelling at her on the phone like that. I might call her.

Jayla P.O.V

I laid on the bed still feeling humiliated from the date that i went on with jay and on top of that my birthday was in two day. I had nothing to do and nobody to chill with.

"Ill be back babe im going to the store." Marcus said . "Okay baby." I walked to my moms room. "Thanks mom for the phone. I love you." I said smiling. " you welcome baby. i love you too." She said giving me a hug and kissing me in my forehead.

6:18pm

My mom and marcus just left to the airport

Trina P.O.V

The plane landed in France. I got off the plane with my luggage and i walked inside the airport. I was looking for my dad. But i couldn't find him. Until I felt someone tap me on the shoulder. I turned around.
"Hey daddy." I smiled
"Hey baby. How was your flight?" He said pulling me into a hug. "It was good."

We walked to the limo. The limo driver put my suite case in the trunk and closed the door after me and my father got in. I was still thinking about what happened between me and jayla. I wanted to call her and apologize. But I couldn't get any service out here with boost mobile.

"How you feeling? Are you excited?" My dad asked. "I'm okay and yeah I'm excited.". I slightly smiled.

I continue to look out the window and look at how beautiful France was. We pulled up the house. The driver opened the door for me and helped me out.
"oh my gosh."
I said to myself. I was shocked on how beautiful the house looked.

Next two days: Jayla's birthday

Jay P.O.V

I woke up and rolled off the bed. I checked my phone to see if anybody texted me. Like always my phone was dry as ever. I really wanted to talk to jayla but i doubt she would have texted me back anyway. I got up and went to brush my teeth. When i was done i walked back to my room and laid on my bed. I unlocked my phone and seen that i got a notification from facebook. It was saying jayla's birthday was today. I done forgot today was her birthday. I remember she said that she had nothing to do for her birthday and i said i was going to spend time with her. but i doubt she even wants to see me especially not after what happen when i took her out on that date. But anyway I decided to text her happy birthday.

Me(8:00 am): HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEAUTIFUL.

I sent the text and locked my phone i laid back down and turned on the tv. My phone vibrated on the bed, i was glad that jayla text me back. But when i checked my phone it was a text from that waitress i was flirting with when me and jayla went on that date. if you want to call it that.