Chapter:4

Trina P.O.V

I woke up in jayla house. I didn't go home last night because i was too tired,so she let me crash at her place. I got out of the bed and went to the bathroom. I washed my face and brush my teeth. i always had left a tooth brush here for when i came to spend a night. I after i finished i walked to the kitchen.

Me: "Good morning everyone."

Mama Kenya: "Good morning sunshine."

Jayla: "Good morning ugly."

i laughed and sat down at the table. I pulled my phone out of my pajama pockets. Yess i kept pajamas at her houses. basically kept everything that i would need at her house. But anyway i pulled out my phone and unlocked it. I seen that i got a text from my mom

Mom(6:35)am: CALL ME NOW!!

I was wondering why she wanted to call me. She never cared for where i was anyway. She usually be at work right now. I mean that's what she calls it. But anyway i got up from the table and went back in to jayla's room and dialed my mom number. She picked up on the second ring. "hello?" "Why the fuck you didn't wash them dishes before you left yesterday?" "UMM, excuse me that's what you call me for. You didn't even ask if i was alright." "I don't care for where you at Trina. You think i really care you was a mistake. I'm not worrying about you. Just don't leave my apartment like that again." I hung up the phone and threw it on the floor. i started crying. I couldn't believe she said i was a mistake. She was only worry about the apartment she lived in.Then Jayla and her mom walked in.

Mama Kenya: "You okay baby girl?"

Me: " No, my mom told me to call her. I thought maybe she was worried about where i was last night. But no she called because i left the house dirty.

Mama Kenya: "You can stay with us if you want too. Your like my second daughter and you know ill do anything for you."

Me: "Thanks mama."

She hugged me and kissed me on my forehead. I felt like she was my real mother. She helped me when i was down all the time and even when my mother abandon one time.

Mama Kenya: "You could go home and bring your clothes back here. I'll see you guys when i get off of work."

Me: "okay."

She walked out of the room and closed the door behind her. Jayla handed my my phone and smiled at me.

Jayla: "You okay baby girl?"

Me: "yes."

Jayla: "No, you not."

Jayla walked over to me and gave me a hug. She let go of me and wiped my tears. It felt like i had a real family for once.

Me: "Okay im fine now."

Jayla: " Okay big head. But anyway why the hell would you throw a $650.00 phone on the floor. Thats a Samsung galaxy s6 that's going to make me slap you next time."

We both laughed.

Jayla. P.O.V

My phone buzzed in my back pocket. I unlocked it to see who text me. I was hoping it was Jay but it wasn't. It was my ex boyfriend Bryan.

Bryan(8:27)am: Hey, what are you doing to day?

Me(8:28)am: Hi, nothing really just chill with my best friend Trina.

Bryan(8:29): Oh okay i was just wondering if you wanted to chill with me. i missed you so much and i cant stop thinking about you lately.

Me(8:30)am: Awe you do. i feel special