4: 𝑺𝒖𝒔𝒉𝒊

Wow, is life even real.

I'm walking around the strip in a baby pink bedazzled bra, with other little intricate decorations. The tiny shorts matched, with crystals covering.

And to top it all off, a giant white feathery head piece and wings. There is nothing more Vegas than this.

I took a look at the rules I was given after signing the contract for this job.

'-You are NOT permitted to have a relationship with any of your clients.
-You may ONLY preform Oral Sex; nothing more.
-You may not accept illegal drugs from your client other than marijuana.
-You may not participate in BDSM. '

No coke? How sad.

I read the list giggling, and put it back into the small hand back which carried essentials. This bra is so tight, I'm a 36D not a 34.

I still didn't understand this job, I just walk around till someone wants head? This is is sad. I suddenly felt a tap on my shoulder making me flick my head around.

"Hi.." He smiled clearing my throat. He was actually really good looking. "Hi." I smiled in a flirty tone. "Your really gorgeous, can we um.. go somewhere private." He gulped. How cute, he's so nervous.

I nodded, and began walking to the burlesque dancing place I worked at which had our own private bed rooms for occasions like this. I tried to pretend like I knew what the hell I was doing.

I got the key to my room, and held the boys hand, leading him to the room. The door read "Arely Angel" I giggled, they gave me a stripper name?

I opened the door, and We sat on the bed of the elegantly decorated room. I layed with him cuddling. "Can I call you baby?" He breathed out. "You can call me whatever you want." I reply.

"Baby, you wanna change so your ... feathers aren't in my way?" He chuckles, finally more comfortable. "Mhm." I take his hand leading him to the dresser, they told me our rooms and sets of lingerie to wear when we were in here so we didn't get our show girl costumes ruined.

"Pick one, my love." Not gonna lie I have rizz. He looks at all of them and points to one. It was red, and completely lace. I nodded pick up the set.

He sat on the bed as I began undressing, slowly and sensually to tease. After getting the bra on I slid on the panties. I slowly walked to him and crawled onto him. Making out with him. I feel his erection growing through the thick material.

I pulled away and looked at him with doe eyes. He grips my ass and flips us over. Hot. Suddenly my phone my phone buzzes on the night stand.

(***)***-****
hi
(***)***-****
arelyyyyy

Who the fuck?

(***)***-****
mama i know you see these

Oh. The number suddenly starts ringing. "You wanna get that ?" The foreign boy asks. I nod, picking up the phone.

"Hello?" "Hi mama." "Who's this?" I act confused. "Tom? From last night." I suddenly feel my panties come to my ankles and my legs be lifted.

"Oh- I um- mmh!" I try surpressing my moans feeling his warm tongue on slit. "Where you at? I wanna get to know you." "I-I'm at work." I bite my lip looking down.

"Wanna go eat, maybe?" Tom suggests. "Fuck, Yeah!" I'm a pro at hiding the fact that i'm getting aten out right now aren't I!

"I'll pick you up there then bye mama." "Wait!-" I was cut off from him hanging up. "God, baby your so good." I moan grabbing his head by his hair. His lips then suction around my clit.

"Fuck!"

Time skip

"Didn't know you were a stripper" Tom joked as I hopped in his car. "I am not a stripper!" I scoff. "I'm actually a show girl." I correct pointing a finger. "So a girl who dresses in fancy lingerie and gets paid to have sex? That's a stripper."

"Actually! It's not sex, it's only head." I correct, again. He nods pretending like he understood. "Why are you even interested in me?" I ask emphasizing the me.

"You're really gorgeous, and your funny when your drunk." He snorts. I give him a look "Neta(Seriously)?" "Quince(15)." He says confidently. "15?" I look at him. "No that means what. I learned it in Spanish class." He grins.

"I hate to burst your bubble, but 'what' is 'que'." i giggle. "Pota-toe Po-tah-toe" He says plainly. What is he, 6? What am i even doing here?

After a long silence he finally breaks it. "Is sushi okay?" I fucking love sushi. "Yea sushi's fine." I reply, nonchalantly (hehe). He pulls into my favorite sushi place, is it just a coincidence or..