Jamie Benn

Ding, Ding, Ding.

You heard your phone going off. You picked it up off the coffee table in the living room and looked at the notifications. It was the NHL app.

"Patrick Sharp has been traded to the Dallas Stars." It read.

Jamie must be very excited. He and Patrick really hit it off when they played for team Canada in the Sochi Olympics. You heard the door shut and Jamie's footsteps walk across the floor you had just cleaned.

"You better have took those shoes off your feet Benn! I just cleaned that floor." You shouted.

"Yes babe." He shouted back as you heard shuffling and his boots drop on the floor. You groan.

You feel arms wrap around your waist as you turn the oven on. You were cooking your homemade sweet-n-sour meatballs with fettuccine Alfredo and brown rice.

"Guess what baby." he exclaimed excitedly to you.

"Patrick sharp got traded to the Dallas Stars and your finally gonna get to see him again and not just on the ice!" You exclaim just as excitedly when you place the meatballs into the oven after it beeped.

"No Patr- how did you know?" He asked confused.

"You downloaded the NHL app on my phone and I got the notification." You said and turned around to look at him.

He wrapped his arms around your waist. You laid your head on his chest.

"Marry me." he whispered in my ear

"What?" You murmured.

"You are the woman I want to spend the rest of my life with. Will you marry me?" He asked as he pulled out a ring.

"Of course baby." you answered.

"I love you." he said as he kissed you.

"I love you too."

6 years later

You and Jamie had gotten married 4 years ago and conceived your first baby 2 years ago. You were now pregnant with your second baby. Your 1 1/2 year old son was going to have a baby sister in 2 months. Jamie was very excited. He already had started teaching your son how to skate. You knew from the moment you first saw Jamie you were going to spend the rest of your life with him. And that's exactly what you did.

😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄

I'm back! I hope you like it! Anyone who would like an imagine please tell me through messages or comments!!

Thanks, K.E