ch 9:- shopping & party

Jm:-hoseok wake up..
hoseok-ahhhh..
..
..

YAHH JUNG HOSOEK!!

Hosoek jolt awake following by the smash of a pamplet on his face , he took the pamplet on his hands and looked at it with half open eyes..

Jm:- today is the dayy!! Today is the party get up!!
Hs:- but its only morning.. (scratch his head)

Jm:- yeah its morning but do you have something to wear? No right? So we are going for shopping!

Hs:- shopping? ..(yawns) ..This early?

Jm:- hurry up and get ready (moving out) i have to meet professor to discuss my project...(Goes out)  and when i return i should find you ready..
( Looks at him in furiois gaze) And mean it when i say it.. (smiles brightly) Well good byee (shuts the door)

Hs:- (looks at he party invitations on his hand )

.
.
.

..........

Hs:- THIS IS SOME KIND OF MASSIVE MALLL OR WHAT!!??

They both were at Magical Marketplace already  the shopping centre along with others it was   more like pyramid type of mall very tall ,all the shops are next to eachother and people were flying around going from one shop to another,while others were walking on there was a street to which was upside down too a total illusion type..

Yg:- i call it.. heiarchy of lame beings..

Jm:-(huffs) who even called y'all in here

Jk:- you aint the only one who wants to do shopping glitter dust..
Jin:- you both dont start again!..

Yg:- so ..whos carrying this kid?(Points at hoseok)
Hs:- i m not kid! (huffs)

Jk:- i dont mind (in cheesy tone while getting closer to hoseok)
Tae:- I do (keeping jk away from hoseok and pulling Jk on his side)
Yg:- Ofc I DOO (pulling Jk on his side)

Technically they both were playing tug o war with Jk in middle ,pulling jk's arm on each side

Nam:- when they will grow up (sighs as he shook his head)
Jin:-(just confess already and end this drama *rolls his eyes* ) no worries hoseok you have jimin

Jm:- ahh hyung (play with his cute lil fingers while looking down) yk... i am really delicate....

Jk:- yeah so tall enough to carry him around  (getting himself away from the lazy demon and thirsty alpha)

Jm:- first help yourself ..

Jin:- enough with you all.. Yoongi just carry hoseok

Yg:- err.. ..(gives a look at hoseok )

Jk:- why! Why cant i? (Whine)

Nam:- so who will  carry this  werewolf! ..

Yg& Jk:- GGGRRRHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!! (Whines)

[Taehyung blasting with happiness with all the flowers and hearts in background]

Jm:- hm! suit yourself i m going (said in sarcastic manner & fly away)

Hs:- whats all this carrying thing? Cant we simply walk?

Jin:- not now.. ahh well nice.. i remember to give you fake wings cast spell.. that will help you fly around

Jk:- hyung i cant lift this fur flesh dog (pouts)

Tae:- YOU DIDNT EVEN TOUCHED ME !!

                                                     - [Jk stand there proudly]