Roman & Keith ( Special 1 )

"Khun Keith," came Astro's voice as he ran on the treadmill in his home in Thailand.

"Defa called to inform me that in 5 days you have to go to an event, where they will present the new leader of the Colombo family," Astro said.

"The person to be appointed is Baron , right?" Keith asked, after accepting the position of the leader of the Accardo family, he knew that he would have to attend events on behalf of the family from time to time, so he had to study various information of the mafia family that he mainly had to know.

"Yes," Astro replied.

"Hehe, will he survive? It's better to give his youngest son, Vero, a fight," Keint said after learning the detailed information about this family earlier.

"Vero, he's the son of his second wife. It's hard to become a leader," Astro replied.

"Old conservatives, but the son of the second wife? He should be measured by his ability, not by who his son is. Look at Accardo, he still managed to trap me to be the leader of this family." Astro handed him a Keith towel to wipe his sweat.

"Thanks," Keith replied and walked out of the gym, Astro following behind him.

"Mr. Roman is coming with me, right?" Keith asked again. Now, Roman is flying to Japan for a business meeting. At first, Roman invited Keith to at home.

"I'm not sure yet," Astro replied. Astro is now Keith's caretaker and secretary. Keith also has another secretary, Defa, who is based in Italy.

"Well, I hope no one thinks of that," Keith said with a laugh. Because when has become the leader of the Accardo family, there are still many people who have doubts about him.

"Hmm, don't forget to contact our pilot. We can fly out the day after tomorrow. As for the whole package, I'll go pick him up in Italy later," Keith replied, because he knew that he would inevitably have to attend this event.

"Yes, I will inform Defa that Khun Keith will fly out the day after tomorrow," Astro said. Keith nodded before picking up the cell phone. He then immediately pressed to call his lover.

"What's wrong?" Roman's soft voice asked, causing Keith to smile slightly.

"I called you, am I not bothering you?" Keith asked.

["No, we can talk,"] Roman replied to Keith.

(You guys talk first) Roman said to the people next to him.

["What's wrong?"] Roman asked.

["You know I have to go to the Colombo family party. Are you going?" Keith asked again to be sure.

["Hmm, I know. Do you want to go? If you don't want to go you can refuse that old man."] Roman replied in a soft voice causing Keith to smile softly.

["You spoil me too much,"] Keith said with a smile.

["Your peace of mind is my top priority."] Roman responded as expected, making Keith feel warm at his lover's attention.

["I feel fine. You have nothing to worry about, I am the head of the Accardo family. How could I not go? It would be a shame to the name of all the family leaders"] Keith said smiling.

["I called you to ask if you're going with me, right?" ] Keith asked about the subject again. Although Astro had already told him.

["...I'm not sure if I'll make it on time. I'll have to check the work again," ] Roman said, as he didn't want to promise.

["Okay. I'm just asking. Ah, there's one more problem. If the someone's words don't make sense to you, how far can I go to make that happen?"] Keith jokingly asked his boyfriend.