Roman & Keith (Special 4 )

"When will Keith arrive?" Roman asked Noris as he was about to enter the company.

"It should be late tonight," Noris replied, because Keith was on a plane from Thailand to the United States because he had to go to Margaret's diamond auction in Italy. Roman had Keith fly to see him in the United States first. Then they would fly to Italy.

"Take me to the company and tell them I'm on my way. And to get ready to be in the meeting room," Roman said. When he heard that his loved one was coming, Roman immediately turned his attention to work. After a while, arrived at the company, as soon as the Big Boss entered the company, all the employees seemed to be more attentive and quite tense.

"Everyone is ready in the conference room," said his secretary, Dante. When Roman came to the front of the conference room, he nodded and immediately entered. The meeting began and he worked hard until the afternoon when the meeting ended.

"What do I have to do?" Roman asked Dante.

"There are documents that need to be signed. Then, in the evening, you have a dinner date with Mr. Ivan," Dante said. Roman raised his eyebrows slightly as he realized that he had actually made an appointment with a friend, because he was so busy he almost forgot about it completely. Roman nodded before returning to his office to sign the documents.

"Boss, these are the profiles of the models that would be used to sign a commercial for the launch of the new boat. I sent them an email," said Dante. Then Roman opened his own iPad and immediately went to look at it. Each one had a photo and the story of the male and female models.

"Ares' people?" Roman asked.

"Yes, Mr. Ares sent you several people to choose from, and our marketing department has already selected her," Dante replied. Romana nodded.

"Well, let me draw up an employment contract," Roman replied.

"Boss," Noris called Roman. Seeing a photo of a model, Roman raised his head to look at Noris.

"A model named Tina who used to sleep with the boss," says Noris, who remembers people well. Romance scrolled to look again and found the photo of the model called Tina.

"So?" Roman asked briefly.

"I'm not sure if the boss will come or not, the people who are Mr. Keith will find out," Nores said, unsure of Keith's feelings.

"Keith is not a petty person. If his job is professional, I don't think he would dare to do it alone," Roman said while thinking.

"Yes," Noris replied.

"Thanks for the heads up," Roman said. He honestly couldn't remember when he used her services in bed, because he wasn't interested in that kind of person.

Roman worked until the evening. He changed his clothes in the room, behind the office because he was going to meet Ivan. Ivan had agreed to meet him at a restaurant in a luxury hotel. Roman had only three people accompanying him inside the elevator, while the rest were scattered downstairs. When the elevator reached the top floor, Noris got out first, followed by Roman.

"Didn't you book a VIP room?" Roman asked, knowing that Ivan had chosen to stay in the regular room, but he had a separate area with privacy on one side where he could clearly see the view of the city.

"I see that Mr. Danil made the decision," Noris replied, and Roman nodded, not at all surprised if Danil was the one who made the decision.

"Oh, I'm sorry. A young woman turned and walked out of the bathroom hallway, but accidentally bumped into Roman and Roman grabbed her arm.
The bodyguard himself didn't even arrive in time, so his own boss hugged her and when the young woman looked at Roman her eyes widened slightly.