Roman & Keith ( Special 2 )

Since Keith took over as the head of the Accardo family, Keith has traveled to many countries, different from Roman. But there are trips that Roman volunteers to go to work with Keith, which makes Keith feel irritated at times.

"What's wrong with you?" Román asks Keith, who had entered the house throwing his jacket on the sofa in the living room of the Vasillo mansion in the United States because Keith had flown there to work and be with Román as well.

"I'm irritated," Keith said, taking a cigarette.

"Can I smoke?" Keith asked Roman when he realized this.

"Relax," Roman replied, knowing that Keith wanted to smoke to calm his irritability.

"Who irritated you?" Roman took the iPad in his hand and then asked in a low voice.

"Mr. Gerrard," Keith replied, exhaling smoke.

"Why?" Roman asked again.

"An older man, who pretends to speak politely, threatens me because he wants a bigger share than before. He dreams, and talks about relationships. The old story with your grandfather that comes and goes. It's annoying," Keith complained.

"You don't have to worry about those relationships," Roman replied, mentally recalling Minister Gerrard's face.

"I don't care anymore. When he saw me standing firm, he pretended to be angry, so he threatened to sue me and your grandfather. We'll see, who would grandfather choose?" Keith said confidently.

"What will grandpa say?" Roman confides to Keith.

"I think I'll go back to Thailand for a while. I want to rest," Keith said bluntly.

"Sure, rest a little and relieve your fatigue," Roman replied. He understood Keith well because normally his boyfriend is a person who leads a life freely. He should not have anything to do with tigers, lions, bulls or rhino in business, in fact Keith has done well for himself. But if he could choose, he would choose to live a normal life. Keith's friends did not know that he held a leadership position in the Accardo family. It is time for him to be with his friends and live a normal life because Keith does not want his friends to know.

"So you'll come back with me?" Keith asked.

"I'll be back with you. But first I'd like to welcome the VIP guests aboard the ship," Roman said and Keith nodded. Before flicking off the cigarette. He then lay down and rested his head on Roman's lap. Roman raised his hand and gently stroked his lover's hair.

"By the way, I haven't been on a cruise
with you.  Since you tricked me," Keith said with a smile.

"Come on,  I'll find some free time to take you to the cruise," Roman replied, and Keith nodded. He stared at his lover's pointed face, and leave for a moment, then Roman looked down.

"Your kiss will probably put me in a better mood," Keith said, and Roman didn't respond. He slid his arm under Keith's body and lifted him up to sit on his strong lap. Roman immediately leaned forward and kissed Keith. Keith kissed him back as well. The tips of their tongues for two people moved back and forth to comfort the irritated state and relieve it. The hot tip of Roman's tongue on top of the sweetness of his mouth. It makes Keith feel butterflies in his chest. That's The lips alternate with moans in their throats before Roman pulls his lips away and slowly licks Keith's bottom lip. Keith's skin gets goosebumps.

"Are you in a better mood?" Roman asked quietly.

"It's gotten better, your kiss really worked," Keith replied with a smile.

"I'm always ready to make you feel good," Roman told him, and Keith knew what he meant. Ready to kiss Keith. Keith laughed softly and then sat down next to him.