Roman & Keith ( Special 6 )

Roman and Keith leave the room on the new cruise ship to meet Roman's family. The ship has left the coast and is sailing along the sea route. Roman's family room is a private living room on one side of the ship. There are clear glass windows overlooking the sea and sky. Astro opened the door and walked in with Keith, who was about to open his mouth to greet his boyfriend's family, but stopped when he saw two familiar people in the room.

"Dad, Mom, how did they get here?" Keith was shocked to see this. Michael and his own mother were sitting together, Keith immediately went to his mother.

"Look at your face, why are you so surprised?" Keith's mother said with a smile. Keith turned to look at Roman, then at Michael, then at his own mother, and then at Roman's family.

"He must be confused," Michael joked before rubbing Keith's head.

"Can someone please tell me something?" Keith said as he regained his composure. Keith's mother took her son's hand and gently patted the back of his hand.

"I know everything," Keith's mother said.

"What do you know about...?" Keith asked.

"Well, Keith is the leader of the Accardo family now," Keith's mother said again. Keith looked at his mother's face with concern.

"You, mother, understand. Don't think too much, everyone in this room helped talk and explain everything to your mother," Michael said with a smile.

"So you're not worried, Mother?" Keith asked out loud. A little stressed.

"If I had to answer honestly, Mother was always worried about Keith, but I can understand that. Life is Keith's, no matter what path Keith chooses. Mother supports Keith in everything. Mother admits that at first I was worried if there would be any danger to you, but after talking to everyone, Mother understands and accepts. Keith doesn't need to worry. Live your life as you want, I just ask Keith to be very conscious when making decisions," Keith's mother said quietly. That reassured Keith.

"Thanks, Mom," Keith said as he raised his hand to shake his own mom's hand before leaning in to hug her.

"But the amazing thing is that father and son hid it to mother for a long time," Keith's mother joked.

"Blame your son, Keith. He wouldn't let me tell you." Michael immediately blamed Keith.

"I can admit my mistake," Keith replied jokingly, knowing full well that Michael played a role in making his mother accept what was wrong.

"You don't have to worry. Accardo and Vasillo's people will take care of Keith," Roman's grandfather also said in a serious tone to make sure Keith's mother was comfortable as well, the truth was revealed before Keith walked in. Roman's family spoke to Keith's mother for the first time.

"Are you the one who brought father and mother here?" Keith turned and asked his boyfriend.

"Yes, I also participated in this work because this ship belongs to you. Also, I want the two families to officially reunite," Roman said in a serious tone. Making Keith feel grateful for Roman's empathy was great.

"Thanks," Keith replied, before talking to everyone for a while, Roman's parents will take the Keith's parents to see the casino. As for grandpa and grandma, they are going to a Thai massage spa, Roman chose this activity to organize on the ship as well. There are many other activities on this ship. And there are many levels. Everyone on the ship can eat and drink for free. Including various activities on the ship except the casino section. Those who want to take the risk must use their money. Then, Roman took Keith to the dining room to meet his friends. Who were already waiting.