you push me back, ill push you back 2

A/N : recommend listening to you don't know me by elizabeth gilles on repeat whilst reading this

It had finally hit 9pm and Mia and Janice had just finished getting ready for their outing. Unfortunately, it had taken much longer than usual, due to Mia having to redo her makeup so many times due to the tears that refused to stop falling. Janice couldn't help but let her eyes wander over the redhead, observing the way her tight, low cut, black dress hugged her figure in all the right places. She looked stunning, she always did but this wasn't the time. Right now she would be a friend for Mia, the best friend she could possibly be.

Suddenly, the older woman heard her phone ping from across the room and she knew that their taxi had arrived.

"Come on Melia, taxis here." she watched as the redheads eyes lit up, she was desperate for a distraction. All she could think about was Charlotte in the painfully long time that it had taken her to get ready. She was ready to forget for one night.

Mia swiftly picked up her bag that lied on the bed beside her as the pair made their way outside and into the taxi. The ride to the club was only short, but the walk would have been ten times longer. It took them roughly about five minutes to get there, the entire time Janice spotted the redheads leg bouncing up and down repeatedly as she stared out of the window next to her. Trapped in her thoughts, despite her repeated attempts to forget about the woman who had broken her heart.

The moment they arrived at the club, the older woman felt Mia grip her hand and drag her to the front of the queue, skipping past the hundreds of people waiting to enter. The bouncer moved in front of her, blocking her entrance and questioning what she thought she was doing.

"Amelia Roberts. Now let me in please." she displayed her ID as if it was a trophy that she had won, a medal for her ever growing collection. Although Roger had ruined her life, there were many perks that came with being his puppet for decades. Once he realised who she was, he immediately let the pair through as they heard the complaints and moans coming from the queue.

The older woman wasn't shocked when she saw the redhead immediately rush to the bar to order drinks, this wasn't unusual for her. Many would disapprove of the way she let her rush to alcohol at any inconvenience but the way Janice saw it, she wasn't alone, she was safe with her so it was okay. The poor girl needed a release and if this is what she needed then so be it.

"Four shots of tequila and two dry martinis please." the bartender seemed momentarily taken aback but proceeded to make her drinks anyways. As the drinks were passed to the pair, Mia handed Janice two of the shots and one of the martinis. Unsurprisingly, the two women had very similar taste in drinks so they often ordered for one another when the went out together.

They both picked up a shot glass, nodding at eachother before crashing them against eachother and shouting cheers, over the blasting music. Neither of the pair bothered with the lime or the salt, they just wanted to get drunk and fast no matter the taste. They repeated this with the second shot, scrunching their faces in disgust at the taste. Sipping slightly on their martinis, they abandoned their drinks momentarily and made their way to dance. Their bodies, centimetres apart, Mia moved her hands to rest on Janice's hips and began running them all over her. Janice began reciprocating the action as they made their way further into the crowd of people.

Amelia turned to face the crowd, her back to Janice as she slowly grinded on her, Janice taking the redheads hand in hers, moving her hips with her. She gradually scanned her surroundings, feeling the alcohol in her system begin to rush to her head. Her gaze lifted off off the older woman before her, and briefly averted over her shoulder. Instantly her face dropped, the one person she wanted to forget, the person she had come here to eradicate from her mind was stood opposite her, staring into her eyes. Janice noticed the change in pace from Mia  and went to question if she was okay when she felt the redheads lips crash onto hers. She kissed her passionately, slowly making her way down her neck, all the while keeping eye contact with the brunette. The mixture of anger and upset was prominent on her face as she watched the woman she loved kissing someone else. Deep down she knew this was all a ploy to make her jealous but she wasn't thinking with her head right now.

She couldn't tell if it was the alcohol running through her system, or the adrenaline coursing through her that gave her the confidence to walk up to the redhead.

"What the fuck was that. We have one argument and you're already taking your pick of new women?" she reached her hand up smacking the redhead across the face.

Amelia should've felt furious at the interaction but something in her felt turned on. This was the side of Charlotte that she loved seeing, the one who took risks and let herself go.

She gripped the brunettes arm tightly, digging her fingernails into her skin as she dragged her out of the crowd and towards a storage closet. Shoving Charlotte into the door as she pushed her inside, kissing her roughly. Her hands made her way into her hair, scrunching it in her fists. Charlotte felt her back slam into the wall of the closet, a moan escaping her lips.

"You fucking bitch." Mia breathed in between kisses. "You have the nerve to smack me after what you did." the brunettes hands made her way to the redheads waist, pulling her body into hers.

"You didn't even give me the chance to explain Amelia. You just shunned me away." the redhead began to lift up the brunettes dress, pulling down her black lacy underwear. Her fingers trailed along Charlottes waistband, slowly making her way further and further down, eliciting a moan from the other woman. She refused to pleasure her that easily, after everything that happened.

"Beg me. Put that loud mouth to use." she wanted the control and she had it, the brunette was not afraid to let her. She could feel herself getting wetter and wetter every second as Mia continued to tease her.

"Please Mia. Please" she breathed out heavily. That was all the redhead needed as she shoved her fingers inside the brunette, thrusting them into her. Charlotte threw her head back, arching her back slightly at the contact. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head as Mia continued to pleasure her.

As Mia picked up the pace, Charlotte couldn't help the moans that escaped her.

"Amelia" she moaned before a hand was swiftly clasped over her mouth, muffling any noises that escaped her.

"You don't get to talk." she removed her hand from her mouth kissing her on her neck and biting every so often.

It hadn't been long but the brunette could already feel herself undoing under the redheads touch. She was ready to let going and Mia could tell.

"Go on baby. I've had my fun." it was then that Charlotte completely let go, cumming all over the redheads fingers. Gently she removed her fingers from inside the brunette, bringing them up for Charlotte to clean. Mia didn't even have to utter a word, as her fingers entered Charlottes mouth, sucking them clean.

"Oh i missed you." the brunette laughed, her legs trembling slightly. "I'm sorry Amelia. I really am." the pair stared into eachothers eyes longingly, there was no love lost between the pair despite everything.

"I should've listened to you sweetheart. I know that now." she pulled her in for a passionate kiss, the taste of her, overwhelming the redhead. "I love you Char" she muttered.

"I love you Amelia" she pulled her underwear back up and pulled her dress down as the two made their way out of the closet .

"Well those two certainly have made up" Marjorie whispered to the older woman beside her.

"Yes they have" Janice smirked, happy for the redhead.