0021

My eyes flicker open with a yawn escaping my mouth. Snuggling back into my pillow missing the warmth only to find it not being there.

How funny it is to refer to him as such

It was then that I noticed that Dexter was not beside me anymore. Flashes of last night flew in my mind bringing a smile to my lips.

That filthy fuckin man

I wouldn't dare mention to him how last night was the best sleep that I've had in a while.

I look over to his nightstand seeing that it was only six am. I groan attempting to wipe the sleep away from my eyes. I was surprised that I had woken up without an alarm in the first place.

Especially since I was not a typical happy early riser.

Then I heard the slamming of the bathroom door giving me my answer. Dexter was so courtesy when it came to sex which made sense because he wasn't in anything else.

I wouldn't use the word courtesy

I watch him walk out the door in a button down white dress shirt with a black fitted vest and slacks to match. His black hair freshly wet in waves, apparently he had just gotten out the shower.

He strides to the mirror rolling up his sleeves, grabbing a watch off of the vanity. He didn't seem to know that I was awake yet and I made no moments to show that I am.

Watching him get dressed made him seem so much more domesticated. Most of the time he was in this headspace of a sarcastic asshole. Yet here it felt like something entirely different

"Enjoying the show?" He suddenly questions looking straight into my eyes through the mirror. The sound of his voice and his piercing glare takes me out of my thoughts with a startled jump.

"How did you know I was up?" I ask finally sitting upward to where my back leaned against the head board. I did nothing to hide my naked breasts allowing the covers to fall around my waist.

It's not like he hasn't seen every part of my body already

As I expected he did nothing to hide his eyes from darting to them in appreciation.

"When you've been in the business for as long as your father and I, you tend to be more observant of your surroundings angel."

"Observant you say?" I tease with a lustful smile.

In which he returns walking over towards me.

Ripping the covers off my naked body. I turn towards him with my feet dangling off the edge. While he leans down placing his knee on the side of me on the bed.

I whimper in surprise when he pulls my face inches from his by the nape of my neck. "Very observant." He whispers before bringing his lips to mine.

I allow him but only with a closed mouth, nonetheless Dexter as always wants more.

"No, I have morning breath." I shake my head pulling back. His face contorts pulling me up to where I was standing against him.

"Does it look like I give a damn Havana?" He asks caressing my face with one of his hands while the other was wrapped around my bare waist.

I look up at him as he stares back down at me.

His eyes were a deep brown with eyelashes that most girls practically killed for. With lines on the corner of them showing off his true age.

"No you don't." I say. He smiles down at me with a knowing expression on his face as if to say did you expect anything else.

"Are you going to get ready for work?" He ask me tucking my hair behind my ear. Only for it to begin lifting up. His confused face makes me burst into a fit of giggles. I fall back on the bed clutching my stomach.