Seventeen

(A/N) WARNING! This chapter (for some reason) is by far my longest one yet even though it is pure fluffy fluff fluff! I feel like it might even be too fluffy but oh well! I hope you're ready for almost 3000 words of cheesy goodness!

The next morning, Dan woke up in a very awkward position.

No. Not like that, you dirty minded peasant.

Phil was sprawled across his chest and of course Dan's head somehow managed to find its way into his husband's armpit.

"GAH!" He exclaimed, pushing Phil off of him. "Phiiiil! Why was my face in your smelly underarm?!"

Phil rolled off of Dan's chest, off the bed, and fell onto the floor, pulling the sheets down with him. He pouted up at Dan. "Sorry," He smirked slightly.
"What time is it?" He asked, standing up slowly and draping a blanket around his bare shoulders.

"I don't know..." Dan pulled out his phone and read the time aloud, "12:38pm. We have, like, seven and a half hours until the train."

"Wow, okay. So what do you want to do with all that time?" He said, pulling yesterday's clothes on and combing through his fringe with his fingers.

"Well, we don't have any real baby stuff for our new house," Dan pointed out. "We could use today to go out and buy bottles and binkies and whatever other baby shit we need."

Phil smiled. "I love that idea! And we can use the would-have-been guest room in the new house as a nursery!" He suggested brightly.

"Perfect!"

*•*•*•*•*

"What color do we want?"
Dan asked, comparing a few different colored bibs.

"Hmm... I like the yellow." Phil said, picking up the silky, yellow, bib with a cartoon of a duckling embroidered on the front.

"But what about bla--"

"We are not getting our baby a depressing, black, bib, Danny!"

"Fiiiiiiiiiine," Dan sighed, putting down the black, owl-themed, bib he was pondering. "But if we get a yellow bib, we have to get this Winnie The Pooh one!" He insisted, showing Phil a bib with a cute animation of the Winnie The Pooh gang.

"That is pretty adorable," Phil agreed, taking the bib in his hands and cuddling it affectionately. It was a bit more expensive than any of the others, but they put it in their shopping cart anyway.

"PHIL!" He heard Dan screech from half-way across the store.

Even though he was 99.9% sure Dan was just freaking out about something stupid, Phil still high-tailed his ass over to him.

"What's wrong?!" Phil asked frantically.

"LOOK!" Dan shouted again, earning more than a few angry glares from other customers. He was pointing and grinning from ear to ear at a small, Pooh themed, mobile. Tiny, plush figurines of Pooh, Piglet, a "hunny" pot, and a bumble bee, were suspended by thin threads.

"Isn't this perfect?!" Dan squealed, taking a boxed unit off the shelf and looking it over. "We should have a Winnie The Pooh theme for everything!" He said excitedly.

"Um, excuse me?" An expecting woman intruded, "But, there is a whole Winnie The Pooh section over there--" She said, pointing to the back of the store. "It has a lot of stuffies and bottles and blankets, pacifiers, high chairs, cribs..." She rambled on, but Dan was already convinced.

He practically flew through the aisles (Phil chasing behind him with the cart) until he found what he was looking for.

The whole back wall of the store had been transformed into a glorious Winnie The Pooh wonderland!