33

Michael's POV

I really hope Ashton found Charlotte and asked her because Joanna isn't really in the best state of mind right now and neither in Calum. I have no idea what happened to them to make them so wasted.

I hope he found Luke too because I've been looking everywhere for him. Last time I saw him he was talking to some girl.

I hope Charlotte isn't to mad at me I mean if she didn't have such a freakish boyfriend this wouldn't of happened. She's one of my best friends so she can't stay mad at me forever.

"MICHAEL!" I turn around looking for the voice that called my name.

"MICHAEL!" I heard again but still couldn't find the one who said it.

"DAMN IT MICHAEL!" I recognized the voice coming from the bar and I see Joanna laying down on the table with her hair in her face.

"Joanna, sweetie you're drunk and you should go home." I pull the hair out of her face.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT I FEEL SPLENDID!" She screams in my ear. For some reason whenever Jo is drunk she gets really loud.

"I don't think so because when in your life have you ever used the word splendid?" I pick her up and sat her down on the stool but she can hardly sit up straight.

"Where's Calum?"

"Umm I THINK HE'S OVER THERE GETTING MORE DRINKS!"

"Okay Jo I AM RIGHT HERE. YOU DON'T HAVE TO YELL." I yell back.

"MICHAEL buddy! Can I interest you in some kind of beverage I've never heard of?" Calum comes up to the two of us holding multiple drinks in his hands.

"You know what you two have got to go! I'm calling you a cab and sending you to the condo. I don't care in Charlotte said yes or no I just have to get you guys out of here." I tell them as I dial the number.

"Since when did you get so lame Mikey?" Joanna says pulling on of the drinks out of Calum's hand but I quickly take it away.

"Shut the fuck up Jo." I say with an ashamed voice. Now that I think about it, I am acting lame. Usually I'm the one getting so wasted I can barely stand. I don't know I guess I've been so worried about Charlotte tonight that I haven't thought about anything else.

I put the two weirdos in the cab and I feel a weight lifted off my shoulders. Two down, four to go. For some reason I just wanted all of us to be together right now like how it used to be when we were young. Well younger. So my mission is to get everyone to the condo, and yet I still don't know if I'm aloud to do that.

As I head for the door I finally find Ashton and Luke. Thank God.

"Aw thank you! So please tell me you found Charlotte and she said yes!" I place my hands together and beg.

"We found Charlotte and she said yes. Happy?" Luke says smiling.

"YES! So where is she? I thought I would take her home."

"Sorry man, but she already left. Plus, not to burst your bubble or anything, but she still didn't seem so happy with you." Ashton places a hand on my shoulder.

"Shit! This is not how things are supposed to go. Well I guess I'll see her when we get home. Do you guys wanna head over there now?" I ask placing my hands in my pockets.

"You two go ahead. Charlotte made sure that I get Tyler home, and what about Calum and Joanna?" Ashton asked.

"Don't worry. I took care of them." I wave him off and grab Luke's shoulder and we exist the building.

Ashton's POV

I hope Tyler Rose is right where I left her because everyone else has already left.

I look across the room where I left her sitting on the couch. Yeah she was still there.......and knocked out.

I walk over and look at her for a while. She looked so innocent and beautiful, but not like that of course. She's my best friend, and nothing more.

I cradle her in my arms and we finally leave the club. I softly place her in the passenger seat and buckle her seatbelt because ya know safety.

I play some music on a low volume and think to myself. What the hell is going on? Tyler Rose, your best friend, is asleep and also intoxicated in your car and all you can think about is if she.....ah forget it Ashton. Besides she leaves for tour in three days now.

As I continue this fight between me and myself, Tyler starts to fidget and mumble.

"H-hey sleepy head. How ya feeling?" I glance over at her.

"Wow what happened? Who are you?" She says still sleepy. I sigh realizing she is still very drunk.

"Ty, I told you it's me, Ashton. I'm your friend."

"OHH HEY! Yeah yeah I know you." She giggles.

"That's good. Now I'm just taking you home and then you're gonna go to sleep okay?" I say slowly so she'll understand.

"NO ARE YOU KIDDING?! We still have to go to that party tonight!"

"No no. Ya see, we already went to the party, and you got all drunk so I'm taking you home." I say a little more stern because she's kinda getting on my nerves.

"Hey you wanna hear a secret?" She whispers.

"Umm okay? What is it?"

"Nah I-I can't tell you." She shakes her head.

"No tell me." I say because now I'm interested.

"Okay okay! I'll tell you! Geez you don't have to beg me!" I roll my eyes at her comment.

"Promise you won't tell anyone! You promise?" She looks at me with puppy dog eyes.

"Tyler, I promise I won't tell anyone. You know you can trust me."

"Okay but you know my friend, Ashton?" I laugh.

"Yes, I know Ashton." I say, still laughing.

"Well........I'm in love with him."

//HEY GUYS! SO THAT TOOK A TURN. I REALLY HOPE YOU ARE ENJOYING THE BOOK WE STILL HAVE A LOT MORE TO GO:)//