46

Calum's POV

Charlotte looks as if she is just going to leave without telling any of us goodbye.

"Whoa whoa whoa." I grab her wrist before she walks out the door.

"Calum, we really have to go." She tugs out of my grip.

"Do you guys want us to take you to the airport?" I ask.

"No." Joanna doesn't even hesitate to say.

"No, I mean that's okay but thank you for offering." She says, putting on an obvious fake smile.

"You sure?" Luke tries to persuade them to let us take them but they seem to have their minds made up.

"Ok so I guess we'll see you guys later....well not really just..... In the future probably." Tyler Rose says while they all slowly begin to backup.

"What no hugs?" I ask with my arms open.

They all drop their luggage and walk over to Luke and hug him. Just Luke. No hug for Calum. No hug for Ashton.

I look at Ashton with a confused expression and I realize he looks the same.

They finally finish hugging Luke and Charlotte and Joanna walk over to Ashton hugging him from the side.

Tyler hugs my neck for about two seconds. Wow okay. Charlotte gives me a side hug also and Joanna well, she doesn't even look at me.

I want to say that I'm used to her attitude by now but I've just never been able to understand her. She's confusing me and all I want to do is make her happy but somehow I make things worse.

"Ok so.....bye guys. The place is yours for as long as you need it." Charlotte says while the other two stay quiet.

They begin to walk out but as they do Ash and Luke both shoot me a look as if they want me to do something and I know they do.

I vigorously shake my head and I keep mouthing the word 'no' but they both do the opposite.

I give in with the sound of a sigh.

"Ugh, wait!" I say cringing because I can feel the smiles on Ash and Luke's faces.

The all turn around, wondering what I was going to say and I'm with them because I don't know either.

"Can I talk to you." I say with a hushed tone as I walk closer to Joanna.

"If it will take less than two minutes then sure." She looks down at her phone I'm guessing to check and see how much time they had left.

I pull her in the hall with her looking like she couldn't hate me more than she already does.

At first we awkwardly just stand in the hallway. My mind is racing of the things I should say. I mean I do only have two minutes then they're gone for I don't know how long.

"Calum if there is something you need to say tell me now because we really need to go." She says throwing me off from what I was thinking about, which wasn't much.

"I uh I just I-"

"JO? We really have to go!" Charlotte's voice echoes down the hall and causes Joanna to start to walk away but I stop her.

"Wait. Jo I just wanted to let you know that umm I had an amazing time..ya know....that night." I bite my lip out of the shivers running down my spine.

"I uh I did too." She says causing a small smile to appear on my face.

"Really? I-I thought you hated me."